ADVERTISEMENT

We need a wine distributor sponsor for Jack in the Park!

If it is so prestigious, why haven't I ever heard of it? Just a bunch of rich people to make themselves feel better on free wine.

A fellow UCF grad owns a wine distribution company in Orlando called Prestiges Wine. Since your event is very prestigious this could be a perfect fit. If you want to PM me I could give you his contact info.

Reactions: YouSeeEffer
I'm doing this to help a sponsor for the event so that he will give us his cabana tickets when he goes to the event. :-D

Reactions: USFSucks
I'm doing this to help a sponsor for the event so that he will give us his cabana tickets when he goes to the event. :-D
Make sure you get the parking pass too so you guys can come tailgate with us and the kids can entertain each other again!

Reactions: jetsaholic
Spend $300k on an old crappy 1500 sq ft house so you can say you live in WP or spend $300k on a 3000 sq ft house on a few acres in Chuluoto. The decision to so tough...

Yea, and then you spend a fortune in time and money having to drive to work.

My sister in law's family bought a cheaper house in Spring Hill yet work in Tampa and it's absurd. The amount of driving each way for everything is just nuts.

Reactions: YouSeeEffer

My sister in law's family bought a cheaper house in Spring Hill yet work in Tampa and it's absurd. The amount of driving each way for everything is just nuts.

Yes that is stupid. Spring Hill is just a big cookie cutter subdivision. You can live in a house where you can hear your neighbor pee a lot closer to Tampa than Spring Hill.

I don't. Getting in and out of places like Winter Park sucks because of the congestion and population density.

A fellow UCF grad owns a wine distribution company in Orlando called Prestiges Wine. Since your event is very prestigious this could be a perfect fit. If you want to PM me I could give you his contact info.
he's been contacted. I hope they work something out!

Reactions: drays21
Yes that is stupid. Spring Hill is just a big cookie cutter subdivision. You can live in a house where you can hear your neighbor pee a lot closer to Tampa than Spring Hill.
That's because the use the outhouses in the back of the property, right next to the cows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT