ADVERTISEMENT

We need to cancel the season

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Its not fair to put football players in a situation like this. Covid is far more dangerous than the game itself

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes

This should end well.

This is what I mentioned last week. This is what transpired with their latest conference call.
It is being pushed by Cal football and has some support from ASU football players.
No mention as to how many student-athletes from other sports or schools are involved.

This will be very interesting how this ends especially since some of their demands violate title IX

This is what I mentioned last week. This is what transpired with their latest conference call.
It is being pushed by Cal football and has some support from ASU football players.
No mention as to how many student-athletes from other sports or schools are involved.

This will be very interesting how this ends especially since some of their demands violate title IX

I'd be hard pressed to think the sports other than football will have much of a movement here. Men's Baseball and basketball, and all women's sports don't really have the restrictions for further enrichment that football does. Why try to leverage yourself against a free education?

Cal has a history of stiring the pot, that's part of the college and culture there I think. Look up the Oak Grover controversy

I got a lot of h8 when I said in March this season was looking very bleak. NBA and MLS are surprisingly doing well because of the bubble, MLB is a few more scares from collapse (also FWIW ratings seem not great for all sports across the board right now) and college and NFL are dead in the water IMO. Bubble is not practical for NFL but without it I cant see how they wrangle like almost 90 dudes on each team plus staff and keep them from not blowing up with infections.

Scrap it quickly so we can get to all the unoriginal "UCF declares themselves 2020 national champs" jokes.

Well we wouldn't be the only undefeated, untied team in Division 1. Everyone would be undefeated and un tied.

They need to postpone the season until after the election, when Bill Gates releases the antidote and we all find out he is part owner of a biological lab near Wuhan China. Also, he is part bat.

Bill Gates is Batboy from the National Enquirer all grown up.

51ANKG7JHGL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT