ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Lines 🐃🔵🟡🌽🍗🍺🎰

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
GVSliTna0AAouRO.png

Brent Key might pull the ole secret gameplan that Navy perfected, only attempting 2 passes for an entire half leaving the opposing team flabbergasted.

I put a buck on GaTech when it was at +12.5 points. Now I see it's +10.5 points. A lot of unknowns on FSU Offense. We know what we are getting with GaTech. We witnessed their rushing attack at the bowl game. They returning everyone I think.

Plus, the distraction game is in Ireland and everyone is going to be talking about how FSU got snubbed then got blown out in their bowl game.

But, we will see. Football starts soon!

I put a buck on GaTech when it was at +12.5 points. Now I see it's +10.5 points. A lot of unknowns on FSU Offense. We know what we are getting with GaTech. We witnessed their rushing attack at the bowl game. They returning everyone I think.

Plus, the distraction game is in Ireland and everyone is going to be talking about how FSU got snubbed then got blown out in their bowl game.

But, we will see. Football starts soon!
FSU had a lot of players leave too (for various reasons) didn't they?

George O'leary quotes here:

Key offered only three words during his post-game interview on ESPN, "Run the ball," and at halftime quarterback Haynes King repeated the phrase "hat on a hat" during his television interview.

Reactions: UCFsbarro
Key used the fiesta bowl strategy of long drives and using the clock to keep the "more talented" team off the field. Norvell continues to get outcoached in close games. Also interesting that the last two bowl teams we've played have got off to hot starts as trending upwards squads.

Key's signature win in his second year as Tech's full-time coach came out a former offensive lineman's fever dream. It was crafted with a grit that would make George O'Leary smile, featured enough quarterback runs to make Paul Johnson wink and conjured the familiar big-game trappings that harkened back to Bobby Ross' glory days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT