ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Games…..

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
Not a lot going on so far but the week is just beginning. Watched a little MACtion last night between Ball State and Bowling Green. TCU vs Texas Tech is pretty entertaining so far. We get to see Tommy “Guns” in action tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flstan
I want us to find a good-looking QB like TCU is playing (RS Fr). He’s going to be a serious baller starting next year. His eyes stay up field. He moves around in the pocket. He checks down on some plays. He runs well. Strong arm. He made some crazy throws in tight windows. He also did some stupid things, which is expected for a first year RS Fr playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flstan
I also watched some MACaction last night too. Watched our first game foe Kent State go to 1-8 after losing to Akron, now 2-7 🤢

Kansas State misses chip shot FG that would have tied it w 2 minutes left. Texas going to survive

KSST losses to Texas in OT, 33

UF losses in OT to ARK. They might not even make a bowl. Say goodbye to Napier.

USF down two TD's to Memphis in the 2nd quarter 28-14.

Tulane's down 10-0 to ECU early.

Houston now has 2 real wins over Big XII teams, as apposed to our Big XII, really AAC win. Let's finish strong and not be the 2nd worst conference team.

Dear Sock Boyyyeeee:
flavor-flav.gif

Houston now has 2 real wins over Big XII teams, as apposed to our Big XII, really AAC win. Let's finish strong and not be the 2nd worst conference team.
Last time I checked the Big 12 patch is on both our jerseys. We beat a Big 12 team today. If you think not, what conference did we win this game in? and show us those standings.

Interesting Info/observations noted:

1) Penn State 51 Maryland 15: Maryland had -49 yards rushing. When you take out mini-Tua’s sack loses they totaled 8 rushes for -2 yards. Hard to imagine only having 8 rushing attempts in a game. That’s domination beyond the score.

2) ASU had 86 yards of offense. To the people posting that there are “Real” B12 wins and “Fake” wins, what are you doing with this team? You giving them until 2025 or 2026 until they can be considered a “Real” win?

3) Mikey gets another win….he just keeps winning. I understand he doesn’t quite fit our scheme…but he just keeps winning. It’s hard to argue with him being 15-4 in games he was pretty much the sole QB playing (and yes, I looked at all his game logs for 2021-2023)

4) I need to see Arizona play. I need to do some reading on why they got good. They’ve been a dumpster fire for years but are now 6-3. They’ve just reeled off three wins in a row against teams ranked at that time (if you know me, that ranking is garbage until the final AP poll after all games are played). Losses: Lost in OT at Miss St, 7 point loss at home to Washington, and 2 point loss @USC in 3OT.

4) New Mexico State is 7-3 and UNLV is 7-2. Does this prove the Multiverse exists?

5)The U is back!

6) James Madison is getting jobbed by the NCAA. Just ridiculous that you are not a full member on day 1.

7) All the teams our fanbase, in general, doesn’t like or detests lost, so all-in-all a good weekend for college football.

Last edited:
I want us to find a good-looking QB like TCU is playing (RS Fr). He’s going to be a serious baller starting next year. His eyes stay up field. He moves around in the pocket. He checks down on some plays. He runs well. Strong arm. He made some crazy throws in tight windows. He also did some stupid things, which is expected for a first year RS Fr playing.
Sounds like a guy already on roster (TMc) 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sounds like a guy already on roster (TMc) 🤷🏻‍♂️
I found this great article about the transfer portal opening in less than a month. It quotes a Power 5 transfer and essentially says he was "guaranteed" the quarterback position at his new school.

Reactions: OtterKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT