ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Dungeonite Couch Coach: Attention TMo, Gus, Harris—Free coaching

UCF_4367

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2008
Ok guys. Last week it was a definitive bench KJ for Jacurri or EJ and there were many other suggestions like bench Gus or bench Roof. I am going to share my Couch Coach suggestions. Feel free to have fun or be serious. I’m going serious with a hint of not so serious.

1. Give Brown reps with the 1s . EJ may be better (or not) long term but Brown gets the reps this week.
2. Ditch the white guy fielding punts. As a middle-aged white male I feel this is within my rights to call out a fellow white by his race—especially when he sucks donkey footballs at fielding punts. I forget his name right now but he has given us shitty field position in two straight games.
3. Red zone plays. Steal some , buy some…throw on first down for once. Spend a lot of time with Jacurri and some different red zone plays all together. Between the 20s Jacurri was pretty darn good. Give him more and better outlets. Who knows we might be better than 2-7 in red zone. Weren’t we all excited about some freshman receiver.
4. Defensive roster. Really liking who’s playing the last 6 quarters . Good job on pass rush.
5. Clock management. Please go back and take your continuing education courses here. Tonight it might have cost us the game. Awful.

Those 5 are free Gus and TMo.

Last edited:
Reactions: diducfwin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.