ADVERTISEMENT

Week 9 Games….

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
Not a whole lot going down today so far. Most teams that should be taking care of business are. Oklahoma and Clemson both losing conference road games.

Memphis was up 31-10 with 9 minutes left in the third quarter….chokes the lead away late in the 4th (42-38). Gets the ball back at the 25 with 47 seconds left. On 3rd and 3 (from the 36) with 10 seconds left they get a Hail Mary-like TD and win. Crazy game.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Tennessee has settled for 4 field goals. Gonna come back to bite them eventually

Not a good look for the new 4 this week:
Houston shut out by K-State
BYU destroyed by Texas
Cindy currently down 17 to OSU

This plus OU losing to Kansas makes me feel a little bit better. I guess misery does love company.

Not a good look for the new 4 this week:
Houston shut out by K-State
BYU destroyed by Texas
Cindy currently down 17 to OSU

This plus OU losing to Kansas makes me feel a little bit better. I guess misery does love company.
This is the time of the year where quality depth really comes into play because you end up with a lot of dinged-up starters (and backups)...enough said for the new blood. We just have to have a plan, recruit, develop, and try the best way possible to implement that plan. If not, you change direction and try something new.

dana said as much about depth after getting boat-raced in manhattan. that's a clear difference between most of the b12 teams and the newcomers.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT