ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

UK is opening up and cases immediately spike. Almost like the restrictions are pointless. You get antibodies with getting the virus or a vaccine. California still has the theme parks closed, gyms, etc and they are 1st or 2nd in cases. Literally destroying lives and the economy for something that almost every healthy person survives.
Mind-blowing that people don't understand this, including Biden. "I'm going to shut down the virus", is possibly the dumbest thing a presidential candidate has ever said.

Mind-blowing that people don't understand this, including Biden. "I'm going to shut down the virus", is possibly the dumbest thing a presidential candidate has ever said.
Well I don't know that that is the dumbest thing he has said, not to say anything of other ccanidates.

Had this conversation with a doctor last week. He said if we could agree to shutdown everything for 3 months, the minute 1 person comes in your region infected, you start back over. He said either you get antibodies from getting it or getting the vaccine which isn't going into the normal long process of validation. Let's not even get into the rNA vaccines.
And yet we have Fauci recommending a nationwide mask mandate, Gavin Newsome putting major restrictions on how people can gather for their family Thanksgiving get-together, teachers unions suggesting we should close up schools until August 2021, among other insanity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT