ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Home Trump

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
trump is saying good bye to nyc and changing his permanent residence to fl. i welcome our sitting president to florida.

Reactions: btbones
trump is saying good bye to nyc and changing his permanent residence to fl.
Given his grueling, weekly golf schedule, his permanent residence sure as hell ain't DC!

Virginia might be in his future.

If he's lucky, he might get a cell next to his buddy, Paul Manafort, at the Northern Neck Regional Jail in Warsaw. :)

Given his grueling, weekly golf schedule, his permanent residence sure as hell ain't DC!

Virginia might be in his future.

If he's lucky, he might get a cell next to his buddy, Paul Manafort, at the Northern Neck Regional Jail in Warsaw. :)
im sorry to tell you this, but jan 2025 is a very long time from now.

As someone who lived in NYC for two years and Long Island for two years I can tell you it’s a smart move on his part. Paying an extra 10% of your income to live in a place where people are rude, no personal space or freezing you ass off five mo the of the year simply is t worth it.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
As someone who lived in NYC for two years and Long Island for two years I can tell you it’s a smart move on his part. Paying an extra 10% of your income to live in a place where people are rude, no personal space or freezing you ass off five mo the of the year simply is t worth it.
He's been coming down for Florida for years during the winter months , this is a preventive move for potential legal issues(Homestead in the FL State Constitution)

He's been coming down for Florida for years during the winter months , this is a preventive move for potential legal issues(Homestead in the FL State Constitution)

Or, in NYC he has a jackass Mayor in a far left city who is hellbent on harassing him to prove how Woke he is (despite his failed Prez bid) and in Florida he has no such politicians trying to get something over on him to prop up a national bid?

Reactions: Sir Galahad
What an absolutely ignorant and stupid thing to say. It’s a tax thing first and foremost, they way NY treats him is also a reason I’m sure. He will never be treated equally by that shithole.

My TDS has not yet reached the stage where I am unable to handle vacationing in Florida, just not the Trump National Doral.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You could always pay homage to Obama and visit Chicago to play a fun game called “dodge the gunshots”

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT