ADVERTISEMENT

welcome to Big12

WackyRaider

High School Harry
Sep 10, 2021
From a TTU fan. You guys are great in football, and will be interesting to see how it goes in this basketball league. BU, KU, OSU, Cincy, TTU, WVU, UH....

Also, baseball should be fun...as I'm hoping Tadlock can get some more of those Florida players to come...and dominate this conference..

What's your biggest questions? About the conference...or other teams in the conference?

Welcome aboard Knights....hope it's gonna be great!!

I'm excited for baseball too. Every year big expectations then big disappointment for UCF baseball. Time for us to get our shit together or we're going to get worked in the Big 12.

I'm excited for baseball too. Every year big expectations then big disappointment for UCF baseball. Time for us to get our shit together or we're going to get worked in the Big 12.
Same, baseball was a big let down this past year although seemed to get it together at the end losing to the cows in the final. We did have an awesome team rolling in the covid shortened season, would have been nice to see that team compete in the tournaments.

Basketball, ooof. We should have a good team this year, everyone is coming back and a big man transfer coming in. We have a great coach but he’s going to have to recruit hard to get us up to compete against the Big12 level. Basketball will def be the biggest struggle.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
What kind of questions should we ask?

1. Are there private airports near TT for our personal aircraft?*

2. What’s your tailgate atmosphere like?*

3. Top five places to see.*

4. Top five places to eat.*

5. What’s the grASS like on campus?*

What kind of questions should we ask?

1. Are there private airports near TT for our personal aircraft?*

2. What’s your tailgate atmosphere like?*

3. Top five places to see.*

4. Top five places to eat.*

5. What’s the grASS like on campus?*
None of that matters....the only one that does is number 5. The grASS is comparable to Arizona St, and Ol Miss...

Plus...if it's early enough...take a stroll through the TTU aquatics area

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
From a TTU fan. You guys are great in football, and will be interesting to see how it goes in this basketball league. BU, KU, OSU, Cincy, TTU, WVU, UH....

Also, baseball should be fun...as I'm hoping Tadlock can get some more of those Florida players to come...and dominate this conference..

What's your biggest questions? About the conference...or other teams in the conference?

I'm hoping we can help you in football recruiting and you can help us in basketball recruiting.

Thanks! Looking forward to our matchups. My question is, how do TTU fans feel about a Florida school joining the conference? Are they up for the new regions becoming involved or do they feel like it should have stuck to a mid-south Texas-ish regional conference?

Reactions: Knight Strength
Honestly, glad to have shot. Good luck this weekend with the Vols. Get after fat boy. You should win. His QB is not accurate on the deep ball. Take the run away from them, and they don't have much. Wait till halftime and his halftime adjustment will be for his QB to be more accurate. Not going to happen if you don't do any coaching during the week.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Honestly, glad to have shot. Good luck this weekend with the Vols. Get after fat boy. You should win. His QB is not accurate on the deep ball. Take the run away from them, and they don't have much. Wait till halftime and his halftime adjustment will be for his QB to be more accurate. Not going to happen if you don't do any coaching during the week.
I’m hoping it goes much better than the last time we played a Huepel-coached team with a quarterback named Milton. :)

Well, you won that one (bitter tears). Good luck to you! And to be honest, I will be pulling for your guys all year. Not on our schedule or playing anyone in our conference(s). Would love to develop a rivalry with you. The scoreboard said we smoked you the first time, but you and I know different. A play or two here or there and that was a one score game. I think back to a penalty or two and maybe a favorable spot on a third down play. Who knows right? We have some ifs for the 2nd game.

Good luck to you and thank you for being, you ( an all around good fan of college football). God bless!

Well, you won that one (bitter tears). Good luck to you! And to be honest, I will be pulling for your guys all year. Not on our schedule or playing anyone in our conference(s). Would love to develop a rivalry with you. The scoreboard said we smoked you the first time, but you and I know different. A play or two here or there and that was a one score game. I think back to a penalty or two and maybe a favorable spot on a third down play. Who knows right? We have some ifs for the 2nd game.

Good luck to you and thank you for being, you ( an all around good fan of college football). God bless!
I appreciate the kind words. I have a soft spot for the Knights because, coming from a school that spent many years in the post-realignment Big East, I can relate to getting overlooked and not receiving the respect your school deserves based on conference affiliation.

It’s very impressive what the Knights have been able to do in a (relatively) short amount of time. Who knows, things get a little crazy and maybe we end up in the same conference someday?

remember that first game the ucf OLine was getting beat a lot but KZ made some ridiculous Houdini plays rolling right . He also threw an interception that a penalty negated that may have made the game a little closer . similar to the Stanford game which was also a day game in the heat where they blink and ucf jumps on them early and the opponent never recovers

Just stuff the run up the middle, watch the curl routes and play a 3-3-5 defense…you’ll be good, that’s all the fat boy can do and he can’t/won’t adjust to a 3-3-5 defense. He’ll act like he never saw it before and then blame his players for not executing.

Reactions: hendu1976fl

Guys…..That Pitt home game in 2018 was not close, not even a little. Come on.

Not saying we weren't much better than Pitt, but that's the one game I think of where the conditions definitely had an affect on the game. It was brutally hot for a 3:30 game that day, and it seemed like that took a toll on Pitt for sure.

Not on the scoreboard, but on the field it was very close. We got a few calls to go our way that were, favorable shall we say. It allowed us to pull away, but the game was closer than the score appeared.

It was 31-7 at halftime and UCF had twice as many yard for the game. Pitt won the leg cramp battle though.

Just stuff the run up the middle, watch the curl routes and play a 3-3-5 defense…you’ll be good, that’s all the fat boy can do and he can’t/won’t adjust to a 3-3-5 defense. He’ll act like he never saw it before and then blame his players for not executing.
He'll also say they did things on tape we've never seen before.

And with the addition of these other two schools after UT and OU leave the Big 12 could conceivably be one of the top 3 conferences in Football and Basketball (SEC, Big10, Big12)

Competition makes you better and these 12 + 2 teams would make a very strong league.
Are you saying another two might join the Big12? What other two are you saying?

Not on the scoreboard, but on the field it was very close. We got a few calls to go our way that were, favorable shall we say. It allowed us to pull away, but the game was closer than the score appeared.
Not with their offense ... not at all. Their O couldn't do jack until our 3rd team D was in. And that's not just my words, but one of their beat writers (need to find the article).

Reactions: U C to the F
Not even a little bit close. I remember the game, we toasted them offensively and defensively, no idea what game you saw or are referring too. They had 1 offensive touchdown at end of game.

Link was pointing to Memphis and Boise as being the two schools that Big12 is considering. It was a good article but can't find the link today.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Link was pointing to Memphis and Boise as being the two schools that Big12 is considering. It was a good article but can't find the link today.
I think adding Boise and Memphis is perfect. Also, two deserving schools, good fits. Adding more schools is questionable and I don’t see any that would be adding strength imo…

Reactions: KnightVision82

So give us the scoop on who already hates who so we can know where to set the traps. Everyone will hate us by the time the UCF Twitter mafia hits

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT