ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the BIG 12 knights!

KStateFootball82

High School Harry
Jan 8, 2017
The most balanced and best overall sports conference in the country.

Back to back basketball champions. 3 straight #1 finishes (KU 2020) and title appearances.

The only school that played in all 3 major natties in the 2022 calendar sports year.

2nd Best football bowl record to sec since 2016.

Consistently send multiple teams to the college World Series.

Welcome aboard!

Thank You

giphy.gif

The most balanced and best overall sports conference in the country.

Back to back basketball champions. 3 straight #1 finishes (KU 2020) and title appearances.

The only school that played in all 3 major natties in the 2022 calendar sports year.

2nd Best football bowl record to sec since 2016.

Consistently send multiple teams to the college World Series.

Welcome aboard!
Really nice of you. Thank you very much. UCF fans are really looking forward to competing in the Big 12.

Reactions: Knight Strength
It only took Forever !!!! ............ but here we are on the threshold of joining this great conference ....
So from Manhattan ( the UCF Community of NYC) to Manhattan .... thanks for the Welcome !!!

Reactions: lawknight
It only took Forever !!!! ............ but here we are on the threshold of joining this great conference ....
So from Manhattan ( the UCF Community of NYC) to Manhattan .... thanks for the Welcome !!!
Ditto!

For those of us who were there when we were in the Big East for 2 months 2013? and then relegated to the AAC it’s been a long wait to get into the CFP.

It was the same conference. Just changed the name. We were AQ that year. That’s why we got the Fiesta Bowl.
We were treated like eunuchs that year and it got worse after that year.
We could sniff the trophy girl big never could take hold of her.

It was the same conference. Just changed the name. We were AQ that year. That’s why we got the Fiesta Bowl.
I don’t think it was that simple. Sure, they Changed the name…but they also shuffled teams and drastically impacted the league payout.

We were very lucky we held onto the AQ status for that year (not to mention that we came out on top in the pending litigation that could have resulted in a post-season ban that year).

Thanks for the welcome ! It is still surreal for some of us Gen X Knights . I was there a student for every home game from 1986 to 1992 . Our big games were against teams like Valdosta State and Samford . Troy and Georgia Southern were the kings of Division II and Kate 1-AA. Now look at us ,we are in the BigXII . I hope my fellow long time Knights don't ever get the feeling of entitlement. I hope we remain humble and remember our roots . UCF is truly a s really blue collar program built on sweat ,dreams and some luck . I hope UCF earns the respect from the old guard in the Big XII. I am happy to be in the conference.

Thanks for the welcome ! It is still surreal for some of us Gen X Knights . I was there a student for every home game from 1986 to 1992 . Our big games were against teams like Valdosta State and Samford . Troy and Georgia Southern were the kings of Division II and Kate 1-AA. Now look at us ,we are in the BigXII . I hope my fellow long time Knights don't ever get the feeling of entitlement. I hope we remain humble and remember our roots . UCF is truly a s really blue collar program built on sweat ,dreams and some luck . I hope UCF earns the respect from the old guard in the Big XII. I am happy to be in the conference.
It is surreal ... it's a long way from those D3,D2 , D1aa Saturday nights in the Citrus Bowl ( then Tangerine Bowl) to the Big XII ...

our Twitter fans were acting a fool last night. it is funny but some are way too sensitive to the Natty claim jokes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT