ADVERTISEMENT

Well at least. ....

lawknight

Bronze Knight
Nov 29, 2008
if Josh Heupel doesn’t work or if he gets hired away in 3-4 years, Scott Frost will be available. [roll]

Reactions: Mikesi
if Josh Heupel doesn’t work or if he gets hired away in 3-4 years, Scott Frost will be available. [roll]
I think it'll be 4-5 since Oklahoma (his Alma Mater) is really good at his time-of-hire, unlike Nebraska was in 2015 (and only went down from there). If he gives us 4-5 years before going to a P5, I'm fine with that.

Now Shannon on the other hand, count only 2 years, maybe just 1, especially if we're really good on D next year. ;)

I think it'll be 4-5 since Oklahoma (his Alma Mater) is really good at his time-of-hire, unlike Nebraska was in 2015 (and only went down from there). If he gives us 4-5 years before going to a P5, I'm fine with that.

Now Shannon on the other hand, count only 2 years, maybe just 1, especially if we're really good on D next year. ;)

The entire coaching staff will all be coaching for a P5 school in 5 years, if they just stay put. [thumb2]

His son is a redshirt freshman. Now that he's here, I find it hard to believe he'd leave him behind. He's probably here 3-4 years minimum.

Reactions: Mikesi
The entire coaching staff will all be coaching for a P5 school in 5 years, if they just stay put. [thumb2]

No doubt. I think Frost knew that too. He couldn't pass up his chance to make his father happy. If not for Nebraska we would have kept him imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT