ADVERTISEMENT

Well, everytime I defend the Republicans ...

You’ll learn
Learn what? I already complain about the Republicans. All I was saying is that the Republicans have had a good run of defenses from me, and the Democrats have gotten the 'look' from me as my IQ isn't low enough, and here comes a Republican that drops the IQ lower.

You’ll learn
Learn what? I already complain about the Republicans. All I was saying is that the Republicans have had a good run of defenses from me, and the Democrats have gotten the 'look' from me as my IQ isn't low enough, and here comes a Republican that drops the IQ lower.
If King is the first to lower your IQ, you must be visiting from Mars

It was a really, really, really stupid thing to say politically but I honestly don't understand why people are acting as though his comment is racist or bigoted. And honestly who knows what level of merit there is in it either. There are probably a lot of people who are downstream from rape or incest at some point from hundreds or thousands of years ago. A guy like Bill Maher says this, it's just considered provocative. A congressman says it and he is a stupid racist

Reactions: UCFWayne
It was a really, really, really stupid thing to say politically but I honestly don't understand why people are acting as though his comment is racist or bigoted.
In my opinion, it was worse than just racism or bigotry. It was kinda gut-wrenching sick in my view. But for some reason, it's gotta be racism or bigotry, because nothing else is worse according to Progressives.

Kinda like wishing cops and ICE were dead. It's not considered sick among Progressives, just everyone else.

And honestly who knows what level of merit there is in it either. There are probably a lot of people who are downstream from rape or incest at some point from hundreds or thousands of years ago. A guy like Bill Maher says this, it's just considered provocative. A congressman says it and he is a stupid racist
Yep. It was an extremely Maher-like comment. But I cannot stand Maher for such either.

I think he more than edges out AOC. In the grand scheme of things, yeah, AOC is anti-law enforcement as much as King is anti-woman, both kinda to a sick level.

It was a really, really, really stupid thing to say politically but I honestly don't understand why people are acting as though his comment is racist or bigoted. And honestly who knows what level of merit there is in it either. There are probably a lot of people who are downstream from rape or incest at some point from hundreds or thousands of years ago. A guy like Bill Maher says this, it's just considered provocative. A congressman says it and he is a stupid racist
like you said, it was a very stupid thing to say publicly. but deep down, we all know there is a level of truth to it. the vikings were known for raping and plundering. its also well known european rulers practiced incest.

I think King beat AOC here, and it's not King's first either. But AOC is certainly making it a contest, no argument.
King may be a racist moron but at least he is not dumb as a bucket of rocks like aoc.

Republicans have kicked him off committee assignments, and pretty much took him out of the legislative process, What have dems done with the anti Jew congresswoman, or AOC. every party has its idiots, one party is trying to separate themselves from their racist idiots, while the other
SMH.

Yes, because racist moron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dumb ass

You've outdone yourself here, shit head.

I would not put Omar much above him. She is by most accounts married to her brother, and is an anti Semite.
In AOC's case, I agree she is just dumb.

The Republican party needs to sack King. Unfortunately I don't think the US media will make much note of it if they do.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT