ADVERTISEMENT

Well it’s been almost 48 hours and I’ve had time to cool down

hootyhoogoknights

Golden Knight
Nov 23, 2009
But good Lord I’m not even close. Heupel should be in jail for the abduction he’s done to all the playmakers on offense.

AK, Otis, Marlon, Bentavious, McCrae, Harris, Mack etc and none of them are being used the right way. We can run reverses against FAMU and UConn but we’re just going to run right up the middle against teams that have a DL with a pulse

Everyone getting angry at an OL that’s put in a bad position every single game. Thank God Milton didn’t listen when Heupel told him to stand in the pocket like a tackling dummy like he’s done with Mack and DG

Cincy and Pitt could blitz damn near everyone and leave the middle of the field wide open because of the stupidity of our coaches. The entire offenses success relies on a defense being out of position and not lined up which tells anyone defending Heupel we aren’t out scheming anyone

I mean Brandon posted last year about one of the defensive coaches in the league (was it Collins at Temple) saying how easy it was to scheme against our offense it just relies on our players being that much better. I’ll debate anyone still defending Heupel so bring it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.