ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Ninjaknight caught the corona

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
I know most of you have him on ignore but you might want to take a look at this as he's got to be the first case in the WC.

Been in Europe for a week now. Don't know why everyone is freaking out. The Italy thing is weird, but other than that it's just as safe as home.

I'm actually going to be in Malta on Monday, pass along any cool stuff you find.

I just tried to get tested in two major hospitals. Both of them said they don't have any way of testing, zero test kits.

Based on my experience we have no idea how many people actually have this, as it's not possible to get tested.

What an utter shit show.

What are your symptoms @NinjaKnight

Reactions: NinjaKnight
No symptoms, trying not to be a total douchebag since I've been all over Europe the past 2 weeks and wanted to get tested to know if I needed to self quarantine to help protect others here in case I'm an asymptomatic carrier.

Sadly it seems to be completely impossible to get tested.

No symptoms, trying not to be a total douchebag since I've been all over Europe the past 2 weeks and wanted to get tested to know if I needed to self quarantine to help protect others here in case I'm an asymptomatic carrier.

Thoughts and prayers as you go through these difficult times.

On an unrelated note, have you ever been to the White House? I've heard they do tours that are really great from a history perspective.

Hopefully you dont have it, but the testing situation is certainly a problem.

Hopefully you dont have it, but the testing situation is certainly a problem.

Yeah, I'm certainly not assuming I have it, but I would like to know if I do so I would stay at home for two weeks and try not to spread it.

I am really upset about the testing though. This is completely unsat. I was on hold for two hours trying to find out where to go, then the place they told me to go doesn't have any kits.

Dude, even if you quote him, the snowflakes who have him on ignore can't read what he said. Here is how you do it, since I quote him all the time (dgaf, I am not going to appear to be talking to myself):

Put the & symbol right in front of his name after the ". That way, he shows up in all his bitchy, SHOOK, TDS glory, lol.

Yeah, I'm certainly not assuming I have it, but I would like to know if I do so I would stay at home for two weeks and try not to spread it.

I am really upset about the testing though. This is completely unsat. I was on hold for two hours trying to find out where to go, then the place they told me to go doesn't have any kits.

ANd this is why it is going to spread. Obviously if you have no symptoms and dont know you have it you have to go on with your life, but we have no clue how many people have it, and how many people are just going about their lives as normal. We completely dropped the ball on this.

Oh, and by the way:

giphy.gif

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
They already said if you came from a region that the Corona is active, self quarantine for 14 days. If you don't show symptoms in that time, there is no sense in wasting a kit.

This totally sucks

People are sick and dying

Absolutely no sports

Stock market is crashing

Almost all my Greece and Crete flight, hotel, etc., are non refundable for my May 15th trip.
Greece just announced they are closing all Museums and the Acropolis, but my flight wasn’t cancelled yet.

What the hell am I supposed to do if my flight is a go if everything is closed??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT