ADVERTISEMENT

We're Not Worthy of P5 Conferences...

This is a red flag for the coach staff to lose veteran players
Maybe - but Bam is not a typical case. He has been sidelined with injury and was involved in one of the few major off the field issues we have had. Interview from OS was posted in another thread - see below.

Bam like KZ made a good decision as coaches love to raise their players up and we had a lot of freshmen playing in DB positions and of course DG this past season. This post is only emphasizing that we've got very good talent on our team and yes the coaches are now under the microscope now that the team has lost 4 games and the last game was a blowout.

Bam like KZ made a good decision as coaches love to raise their players up and we had a lot of freshmen playing in DB positions and of course DG this past season. This post is only emphasizing that we've got very good talent on our team and yes the coaches are now under the microscope now that the team has lost 4 games and the last game was a blowout.

I disagree, KZ picked a horrible offense line to play behind. Bam should be fine in the secondary. But I truly worry about KZ he is going to take hits early and often at FSU.

Bam hasn't played in basically 2 seasons he's not a starter anymore. The young freshmen that played this year are going to be special. Bam is coming off major surgery who knows how he feels and if he can compete.

Also who is "worthy" of a P5? Was it Rutgers when they went to the BIG 10? Was it Louisville when they went to the ACC? The only thing a conference looks at as "deserving" is your market size and how much money it will bring....that's it.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Think I saw a headline that KZs knee is currently at 90%. Wishing him continued recovery and a long playing career.

ADVERTISEMENT