ADVERTISEMENT

What’s next for the Mueller report? How can the leftist, TDS, Democrats make it work for them?

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Do the Democrats have some special stain to put on it that will bring out the “real truth?”

Maybe Nancy Pelosi can deficate and urinate on it.

Will holding it in front of one of those funny mirrors at the County Fair help?

Pour Mexican hot sauce on it?

Start a new investigation?

What’s the next step?

In all honesty, the Mueller testimony went exactly how I thought it would. It just proved this is Starr all over again, and Democrats refuse to accept reality, just like the Republicans.

Sigh ... get ready for a Republican landslide in 2020, as long as the economy holds. With the extension of the debt ceiling, it should. But then I predict another housing like bubble before 2024.

In all honesty, the Mueller testimony went exactly how I thought it would. It just proved this is Starr all over again, and Democrats refuse to accept reality, just like the Republicans.

Sigh ... get ready for a Republican landslide in 2020, as long as the economy holds. With the extension of the debt ceiling, it should. But then I predict another housing like bubble before 2024.

It won't be a housing bubble, it will be a credit bubble. I kind of doubt that it's going to pop before 2024, but when it does things will crash hardcore.

It won't be a housing bubble, it will be a credit bubble. I kind of doubt that it's going to pop before 2024, but when it does things will crash hardcore.
Agree. Housing bubble was created by artificial demand for homeownership because banks were forced to relax their underwriting rules which created a surge of first time home buyers who couldnt pay for their homes. This spiked demand and crashed hard. Now banks are overregulated and i need to submit blood and urine samples to refi my home

You can tell how terrible today was for Democrats since Shookster and Shook Chicken have been quiet today. They’ve run away.

Today was yet another debacle pushed for an enabled by the poisonous Democrats

Backfired ... and just proved the Democratic 'faith' in Mueller was just as misplaced as Republican 'faith' in Barr.

Mueller did an outstanding job, as always. It's stupid for Conservatives to complain about Mueller. It's Democrats and the US Media that keep putting words in Mueller's mouth. Mueller has crossed them many times now, as they keep 'reading into' things he didn't say, and he's had to clarify.

Now that this is buried and the dems need to run away from it fast what will the next will next “outrage” be for dems?

A) tax returns
B) manufactured racism
C) corporations paying their fair share
D) Russia Russia Russia

Backfired ... and just proved the Democratic 'faith' in Mueller was just as misplaced as Republican 'faith' in Barr.

Mueller did an outstanding job, as always. It's stupid for Conservatives to complain about Mueller. It's Democrats and the US Media that keep putting words in Mueller's mouth. Mueller has crossed them many times now, as they keep 'reading into' things he didn't say, and he's had to clarify.
Not sure you understand just how piss poor of a job he did. He ran this in spirit only and if he is to be believed yesterday he did not know who he hired to be part of his team.

Reactions: JAFFX2
The democrats leaving for congressional recess......

r2dKa0.png

Mueller did an outstanding job, as always.

Seriously?????.......he was ill prepared, he back peddled, he was very shaky, his spankings went unchallenged, he contradicted himself......the bottom line is that he was called out for delivering a report that was not consistent with the scope and intent of his assignment.......

Reactions: UCFWayne
Maybe it's just me, but I got the feeling that Mueller wasn't running the investigation and they were just using him for his credibility.

Seriously?????.......he was ill prepared, he back peddled, he was very shaky, his spankings went unchallenged, he contradicted himself......the bottom line is that he was called out for delivering a report that was not consistent with the scope and intent of his assignment.......
Maybe it's just me, but I got the feeling that Mueller wasn't running the investigation and they were just using him for his credibility.
mueller came out of that hearing looking really really bad. the dude didnt even know some of the more basic facts about his report. he constantly stumbled, looked shaky, and all round unprepared. honestly i think it does look somewhat bad on the dems, but ultimately he came out looking just plain terrible.

mueller came out of that hearing looking really really bad. the dude didnt even know some of the more basic facts about his report. he constantly stumbled, looked shaky, and all round unprepared. honestly i think it does look somewhat bad on the dems, but ultimately he came out looking just plain terrible.
When he was pressed about using the term "exhonerated" it became clear that he wasn't really in charge of the investigation.

The Senate was never going to convict anyway but yesterday's performance by Mueller put an end to any impeachment action by the House.

I suspect that any obstruction indictments are likely to come as a "going away" parting gift to Trump in 2021. :)

In your Red Hat dreams.
Oh please. Yesterday helped seal the deal for your TDS nightmares

Attempting to obstruct a crime that never happened. He’ll walk

Besides, who cares as much if he’s not the POTUS anymore?

Interesting point from someone who claims he did nothing wrong. :)
He did say “charges” brought forward

Nobody is denying that he is accused of “attempting” to obstruct an investigation into a crime that never existed

Reactions: JAFFX2
He did say “charges” brought forward

Nobody is denying that he is accused of “attempting” to obstruct an investigation into a crime that never existed

Precisely.......but I wont insult him for not understanding what I said. The bottom line is he would not be prosecuted even if they could but they wont charge him because they cannot........

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT