ADVERTISEMENT

What an absolutely incredible run we had

UCF-CZ

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Panama Canal Zone - Port St. Lucie, Florida
No one is happy about this loss, and there's more than enough blame to go around. However, we as fans can't lose sight of what an incredible 3-year run we've had. Like many on this board, I saw my first UCF game a long time ago ('91) when the thought of going undefeated at the I-A level was a pipe dream.

We knew it had to eventually come to an end, and unfortunately, it was tonight. You're a fan, so you know how important it is that the locker room stay together after a loss like this. Most of the team has never had to deal with type of adversity so let's hope they hold it together. We fans need to keep it together too by not hammering players, coaches, etc. on social media, et. al. After enduring so many mediocre to terrible years in the 90's and 2000's, I rarely nit pick players and coaches anymore because I've seen so much success compared to those decades. I do understand the need to vent for others.

I hope the team and fans can wake up tomorrow and put this one behind us and start another 20-game winning streak, which unlike the early years of this program, is no longer a pipe dream.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News