ADVERTISEMENT

What are you looking for in Fall Practice?

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I think we saw great improvement in the oline in the Spring. I hope to see that continue.

I want to see the secondary continue to gel.

2 and 3 deep in on the Dline should be interesting

The RB battle with Corrine should be interesting.

The Jordans - Franks and Akins.

As George and I use to talk about, Fall camp is all about execution and seeing if anyone new can contribute - freshmen or those who worked hard in the offseason.

What will you be looking for?

I really have never been a fan of Jordan Franks, i dont think physically he is the most gifted athlete. I really think Roberson may step up this year and contribute at least receiving wise at TE.

More depth on O-Line last year and they all slimmed up from fat maulers who dont fit a spread to lean guys who can move which is good.

As much as I love Richardson the 4 star coming in, Hamilton got pretty big and anyone who comments on him raves about him and his work ethic. That kid really could break out this year.

I think we saw great improvement in the oline in the Spring. I hope to see that continue.

I want to see the secondary continue to gel.

2 and 3 deep in on the Dline should be interesting

The RB battle with Corrine should be interesting.

The Jordans - Franks and Akins.

As George and I use to talk about, Fall camp is all about execution and seeing if anyone new can contribute - freshmen or those who worked hard in the offseason.

What will you be looking for?
A picture of you and Frost every day you are at practice. As well as a summary on everything you saw those days.

Reactions: Mikesi
More power from our "new" Oline. Most have bulked up 10-20 lbs (or more) from last year due to diet and weight training. i.e. Jordan Johnson went from 272 to 309 lbs since last season. Others have done likewise, including the 2's. Boman Swanson has gone from 260 to 294 lbs.

You want to kill our perfect season. #notarealfan
1baddd51aa193e1ece373a021025875cae52066cbfe1b25e078ae7285f6350a8.jpg

Reactions: UCFhonors
I just want a good O-line and D-line. Everything starts there.
I just want a real good QB. They can mask other flaws. Steelers have had some bad O lines and D lines in last 10 years but with Big Ben he still puts up points and keeps them in game. When they had Bubby Brister and Maddox they had good lines but QB play was way too inconsistent.

I just want a real good QB. They can mask other flaws. Steelers have had some bad O lines and D lines in last 10 years but with Big Ben he still puts up points and keeps them in game. When they had Bubby Brister and Maddox they had good lines but QB play was way too inconsistent.
I don't remember Oregon's offensive line being so amazing. Maybe they were, but they had a great QB and skill position players who were explosive. I'm not buying that the ENTIRE offensive line play went to pot because of one player lost for the season. I'm only hearing that from blogs and some media. Tyler Hudanick is a good solid player, but he's not exactly a first round NFL prospect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT