ADVERTISEMENT

What does it mean when there is an increase in USF fans on our board when we aren't playing them?

Checking in :D. Lurk here fairly often, my boss at my last job went to UCF so it was fun talking to him about football. Most of the time it was just making fun of each other for a 0-12 season or a 2-10 season. Really looking forward to a War on I-4 with, hopefully, a lot on the line come Black Friday.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Checking in :D. Lurk here fairly often, my boss at my last job went to UCF so it was fun talking to him about football. Most of the time it was just making fun of each other for a 0-12 season or a 2-10 season. Really looking forward to a War on I-4 with, hopefully, a lot on the line come Black Friday.

Us too Jason! You are the only classy USF fan that comes here and you are always welcome. I hope our teams are both undefeated on Nov 24th. Good luck!

Reactions: jlcolvin
That's when I knew this story was true.

Reactions: jlcolvin
Right. Both schools had humbling experiences. Boise St. and BYU now seeing what mediocrity looks like now. Being in the G5 means playing without a net, always one slip or bad break away from oblivion. The perennial P5 cellar dwellers, by contrast, always get their generous cut of the pot plus the conference competition and viewership that assures them a few 4 star recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT