ADVERTISEMENT

What has been your best Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchase?

I once ["knew a guy who"] bought a batch of HBO series on DVD from BB at 50% off

Then exchanged full price at CC for an Xbox 360

Reactions: brahmanknight
I bought a pair of 1964Ears V-Stage in-ear monitors for 25% off last Black Friday. Saved almost $200.00 on them. Best guitar-gear purchase I have made in years. Single-handedly saving my hearing for future use.

Bought some cheapo Westinghouse idiot boxes from Target years back (32 & 40 inches) both solid deals still going "strong" strong in quotes because I don't watch a lot of TV.

Why black people only get one Friday a year? And it's the day stores talk about "you're gettin a steal". Then everybody buying stuff so they can have a "White" Christmas. Sum bullsh!t

The_Eagles_-_One_of_These_Nights.jpg

waited 5 hours outside walmart, then trampled a little old lady and mother with baby to get a television 50% off that depreciated in value 75% one year later.

Last edited:
Perusing the deals 55 inch Westinghouse from Target is dirt cheap but I'm happy w my 50 inch Changhong. I'll hold out for something better in the future.

Rooms to go had a special on gift cards, buy $100 get $100 free. Limit 1 per person. Had 2 other people buy them as well so I had $600 worth and only paid $300, then used them at the rooms to go outlet clearance area and got a Couch, dining room table, coffee table, tv stand and other misc items for a total of $300. They gave me total grief, but all I said was show me on this gift card where I can't use more than one or where it isn't good here....they couldn't.....so it was a good day. Probably ended up with 75% off all told.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT