ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT MAKES “THE CITY BEAUTIFUL”

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001

It’s time for Orlando to show off, and show out​

It was so nice to watch a UCF away game on television with an actual atmosphere and home crowd environment. I made a conscious choice to not hang on the socials for too long this past weekend because the FOMO was too grand. Every Instagram story was a Manhattan Brewing Co. beer flight and late-night shenanigans in Aggieville; Kansas State’s downtown bar district. If I had a dollar for every time someone told me “You should have been here Dali!” I’d have enough coin to firmly secure John Walker’s NIL purse for the next three years.

Click here to read more.

People, little people like you,make the City Beautiful. That and retired Cypress Gardens water skiers in their bikinis make it beautiful . You know all that aside we could add the low amount of human excrement on sidewalks compared to other metropolitan areas. And palm trees of course. Can't forget palm trees . 😆

Love my Knights and am proud I spent 3.5 years of my life at UCF, but most of Orlando is crap, period.

Love my Knights and am proud I spent 3.5 years of my life at UCF, but most of Orlando is crap, period.
Oh , come on man. So you're sitting there telling me Bithlo is crap? Or how about 436 from the Airport to Altamonte is crap? What about all the burned out shopping centers along SR50 from UCF to Winter Garden is crap ? I think you're onto something here. 😆.

advice on where to stay can vary so much depending on the age of the fan and what they care about. I think a current student visiting fan flying in on Friday would be fine staying by campus and just doing Bars and restaurants there and have fun then having Uber as an option to go farther to Downtown or somewhere else

I think Winter Park is the best place to stay for a fan that doesn’t want to do any of the theme parks that isn’t right by UCF since Downtown is a little more dicey these days.

positive review of a UCF weekend , especially the tailgate scene and pre game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT