ADVERTISEMENT

What Really Grinds My Gears

YouSeeEffer

Golden Knight
Sep 13, 2007
pigvrzuqsbpm9q8hcvgr.jpg

Do you want to know what really grinds my gears? When retard parents ignore the recommendations of doctors and medical professionals because they read an article from "holisticliving.com" or heard some lady say that her kid got his shots and now can't make friends or hold a conversation. I still can't get over the fact that some people make decisions regarding their children's health based on some sh!t spewed by Jenny McCarthy. Were these people thinking that their decision was hip and trendy? You know what isn't hip? A disease that has been eradicated making a come back. Now 1,000 people have possible exposure to the measles. The worst part about it is the people that are at the highest risk for contracting the disease are infants that aren't old enough to receive the measles vaccine yet. That's right-- because some other trendy mom decided to heed advice from a blog written by a hippie cat lady that is probably on disability and taking pain medications your infant child is at risk.

#offmysoapbox#thanxobama

Jenny McCarthy has bigger books than you so she obviously knows more about what is good for my child than you do. If you want me to listen to you go get bigger books.

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:
Jenny McCarthy has bigger books than you so she obviously knows more about what is good for my child than you do. If you want me to listen to you go get bigger books.
Did you mistakingly hit the k key instead of the b key when typing books? Or is this a reference that I am not familiar with?

I have an autistic child and while I don't agree with Jenny McCarthy, nice tits though, you have to ask where did this huge influx of children with autism come from. We have been able to control it and improve his abilities through diet, not the bag of pills his ignorant doctor wants him to take. So I guess the OP is wrong in that sense, there natural ways that are better than big pharma.

Some doctors think they have targeted the autism gene: here

This should be mandatory viewing for any idiot who wonders about vaccinating their kid: READ IDIOTS

Originally posted by Sir Galahad:
I have an autistic child and while I don't agree with Jenny McCarthy, nice tits though, you have to ask where did this huge influx of children with autism come from. We have been able to control it and improve his abilities through diet, not the bag of pills his ignorant doctor wants him to take. So I guess the OP is wrong in that sense, there natural ways that are better than big pharma.
OP was referring to doctors and medical community as a whole, not a single shitty doctor. The fact remains, if these drugs help more patients (populous) than not, the recommendation is sound. However, it is up to the doctor to see that they are or are not working and adjust the treatment accordingly. Sounds like you need to find a new doctor.

The way I see it as a non-medical professional, the spike in diagnoses for autism could be caused by numerous things. Actual autism is up and the increase in diagnosis verifies that; Autism is level but the criteria / tools / tests for diagnosis have changed to included cases that may have been excluded years ago. Or you have a shitty doctor looking for an easy way to get you out of their office.

Fact. 100% of people who drink water die. We should stop drinking water. See how stupid that sounds?

Relevant Link

You're such a goddamn moron.

The OP was not talking about your shit doctor or your personal situation. Although we know you assume everything revolves around you. OP was talking about the EPIDEMIC of asshole, ignorant parents who are not getting critical vaccinations for their kids, based upon fake science and advice for dipshitted dimwits. And as already stated, diseases that were f*cking ERADICTED are now making a comeback, thanks to these unvaccinated kids and their asshole parents.

There have been large peer review studies done on vaccincation vs. austism and the research has come back saying that that vaccination does NOT cause autism. But like most things, I'm sure you'll close your eyes and dismiss this scientific research and form your own opinion.
This post was edited on 1/30 9:10 AM by UCFKnight85

Wow. Sir Gal and SAD agree about something.

Hey look, the AutismSpeaks website itself has published the findings that vaccines have nothing to do with autism.

"A meta-analysis of ten studies involving more than 1.2 million children reaffirms that vaccines don't cause autism. If anything, immunization was associated with decreased risk that children would develop autism, a possibility that's strongest with the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine."

http://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-vaccines-and-autism

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
Hey look, the AutismSpeaks website itself has published the findings that vaccines have nothing to do with autism.

"A meta-analysis of ten studies involving more than 1.2 million children reaffirms that vaccines don't cause autism. If anything, immunization was associated with decreased risk that children would develop autism, a possibility that's strongest with the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine."

http://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-vaccines-and-autism
This is awesome.

As a medical professional, I read research and this is how I base my testing and treatment plans. Yes, autism diagnoses are on the rise. Yes, this is because the symptoms are now more recognized by medical professionals and early intervention is being promoted. Thus, there are more kids being diagnosed earlier. I work with the elderly population. I see their charts and all of their diagnosis codes. I've worked with many that would have been diagnosed with autism if they were a child in the 2000s, but they were a child in the 40s and 50s, so they were never diagnosed.

At least one of the stupid morons on my Facebook (that I can't unfriend because she is related) finally stopped posting her anti-vax garbage since all of these disease outbreaks. Now she is focusing on how fluoride has been classified as a neurotoxin.

I have a family member with a peanut allergy. Nut allergies in general are on the rise and have been for many years.

But it has nothing to do with anything "causing" this allergy, it's entirely due to doctors having much better capabilities to assess and diagnose allergies than they ever had in the past.

It was supposed to be bigger boobs not books. Stupid autocorrect. Nobody is looking at Jenny McCarthy for her books.

somebody with measles should go looking for her and her kids so they can get it too

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:
It was supposed to be bigger boobs not books. Stupid autocorrect. Nobody is looking at Jenny McCarthy for her books.
If your autocorrect did that for the word boobs, you obviously aren't using the word boobs enough.

This couldn't be a weekly post from me because there isn't a lot of stuff that really bothers me. I just hate it when innocent children suffer because of pride and stupidity.

Originally posted by YouSeeEffer:
ec

Do you want to know what really grinds my gears? When retard parents ignore the recommendations of doctors and medical professionals because they read an article from "holisticliving.com" or heard some lady say that her kid got his shots and now can't make friends or hold a conversation. I still can't get over the fact that some people make decisions regarding their children's health based on some sh!t spewed by Jenny McCarthy. Were these people thinking that their decision was hip and trendy? You know what isn't hip? A disease that has been eradicated making a come back. Now 1,000 people have possible exposure to the measles. The worst part about it is the people that are at the highest risk for contracting the disease are infants that aren't old enough to receive the measles vaccine yet. That's right-- because some other trendy mom decided to heed advice from a blog written by a hippie cat lady that is probably on disability and taking pain medications your infant child is at risk.

#offmysoapbox#thanxobama
THey're all fucckkiing retards - every anti-vaxer i know (aside form my fucckkiing sister inlaw; medical chemist) failed to fucckkiing graduate from piece of shiitt neighborhood high schools.
ANyone who doesn't vaccinate their child is an absolute fucckkiinng moron. End of story.

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
Originally posted by YouSeeEffer:
This couldn't be a weekly post from me because there isn't a lot of stuff that really bothers me.
Would Frogerz agree with this statement?
No, I would not, but will so I don't hear about it later.

I love it when anti-vaxers say "I've done my research" which translates to "I read a few hysterical blogs". Real research happens in labs and I'm pretty sure they aren't doing that or even reading those reports.

I saw some idiot reply to a post about the measles outbreak that they are preventing diseases in their house by ensuring their kids wash their hands and eat healthily. LOL. They really think hand cleanliness and good food alone will prevent the measles.

Originally posted by knighted:

I love it when anti-vaxers say "I've done my research" which translates to "I read a few hysterical blogs". Real research happens in labs and I'm pretty sure they aren't doing that or even reading those reports.

I saw some idiot reply to a post about the measles outbreak that they are preventing diseases in their house by ensuring their kids wash their hands and eat healthily. LOL. They really think hand cleanliness and good food alone will prevent the measles.
Damn, I've been wasting money on condoms this whole time...

Originally posted by knighted:

I saw some idiot reply to a post about the measles outbreak that they are preventing diseases in their house by ensuring their kids wash their hands and eat healthily. LOL.
Oh that is good stuff.
roll.r191677.gif

Is my hand releasing the clutch before my foot is done lifting to switch to the next gear.

Originally posted by goodknightfl:
Is my hand releasing the clutch before my foot is done lifting to switch to the next gear.
Good Lord you are one of the shittiest posters on earth.

ADVERTISEMENT