ADVERTISEMENT

What was he trying to say?

MAGA Trash: Joe can barely get a sentence out. He cant be president.

Trump: *Doesnt know the flags stripes are not blue*
1799.jpg

MAGA Chuds:

MAGA Trash: Joe can barely get a sentence out. He cant be president.

Trump: *Doesnt know the flags stripes are not blue*
1799.jpg

MAGA Chuds:

Do you really think Donald’s nut huggers really care that he doesn’t know how to color a flag?

Do you really think Donald’s nut huggers really care that he doesn’t know how to color a flag?
No. But hes the president and its the flag of the United States. Seems weird to rail on an old man who grew up with a stutter for misspeaking when President Trump colors the flag's stripe blue.

No. But hes the president and its the flag of the United States. Seems weird to rail on an old man who grew up with a stutter for misspeaking when President Trump colors the flag's stripe blue.

Yeah bruh, these same nut huggers don’t care that he’s not a Christian. You’re asking for waaayy too much.

"I'm tested constantly" is now "no I haven't been tested"

WTH was he even trying to say in this interview?

Don't forget how angry and combative he's gotten in public with people that do something he doesn't expect. I think that behavior is the real reason that he's been hidden away and won't take to the debate stage.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Don't forget how angry and combative he's gotten in public with people that do something he doesn't expect. I think that behavior is the real reason that he's been hidden away and won't take to the debate stage.

I say that both of them should be tested for Adderall before (if) they debate.

I am very willing to let the American people judge my fi, fis, my physical and mental phil, fitness, my physical as well as my mental fitness and make a judgment about who i am.
We kinda just did, Joe.

As the Old man speak Translator of the board, what he said is...

I have no idea where I am, nor what is going on.
Now bring me a cute 13 year old so I can get my night time grope and sniff.

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT