ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the deal with knives recently?

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

This video almost seems unreal because of how calm the cop was the entire time and how erratic the perp was.

I'm not sure if I'm in favor of police releasing body cam footage or not, but this is probably a good example of the kinds of things they have to go through.

Reactions: joshwl2003
I'm not sure if I'm in favor of police releasing body cam footage or not, but this is probably a good example of the kinds of things they have to go through.
Your first video was a textbook example of a restrained use of deadly force. He tried his damnedest to get the nutjob to stop and only fired when the dude charged at him.

By contrast, the cops in the second video came on to the scene spoiling for a confrontation — and, of course — they eventually got it.

Your first video was a textbook example of a restrained use of deadly force. He tried his damnedest to get the nutjob to stop and only fired when the dude charged at him.

By contrast, the cops in the second video came on to the scene spoiling for a confrontation — and, of course — they eventually got it.
You are truly lost, my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT