ADVERTISEMENT

What's the proper etiquette for dumping a realtor?

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
Found a new one and need to let the old one know her services are no longer needed. Nice lady, just not getting it done.

You could give her a call or a text and let them know their services are no longer needed. Plain and simple, shes not doing the job, and youve found someone else who can.

Originally posted by 1ofTheseKnights:
Side bar h8 realtor state sponsored used car salesmen
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I know, like Mach always used to say "Train station whirl get you chub knotty boy down low, figure?"

If you're listing you're home with an agent to sell it, you need to find a way out of the listing agreement, which you signed. If you are a buyer, most agents don't have buyers sign agreements, so a call to let the agent know she's fired is fine. If you signed a buyer's agreement with an agent, find a way out of it.

A good Realtor doesn't lose their clientele .

I have had a few switch to me. Just be honest with them.

Difference each market is different.
South Florida no matter how good your Realtor, most sellers get 3 to 10 offers within the 1st week. Financing has become harder, since so many All cash buyers out there.

Go to her home, leave her a dirty used toilet in front yard with note taped to the lid.

Originally posted by mach3ucf:

so many All cash buyers out there.
I bid 7% higher than asking and lost it to a cash buyer. Sucks.

Many people will take a hair less for a cash sale because it doesn't have to go through appraisal and underwriting. Not that your realtor doesn't suck, but cash is king..Unless you have gold of course.

But really..buy gold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT