ADVERTISEMENT

What's with the hoop board? Nobody even cared anymore?!

Knightrogen

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2007
What's with the hoop board? Nobody even cared anymore?

I still remember years ago, during every away game, every body would jump on hoop board and have a discussion together.

Years ago, everyone would wait for Hoops Report every home game and enjoyed every bit of opinions.

What is with this board? Hoops, I suggest you only post your report here.

And only game thread here plz.

Anyone with me?

Nothing exciting/positive has happened lately. The fsu game was a loss before we got there

Longer threads about recent hoop games in the Dungeon...but the season has gone as expected (i.e. 2 home wins, road loss at FSU).

More pay attention to hoops once conf play starts up in Jan.

Bahamas tourn will be a challenge...hopefully UCF can go at least 2-1 later this week in it.

I was pleasantly surprised vs High Point with our foul shooting and overall play. It seemed more like last years team.
glasses.gif

Originally posted by Knight_Light:
but the season has gone as expected (i.e. 2 home wins, road loss at FSU).

I hope DJ and the team don't share your low expectations. This explains your contentment with FB sucking.

Originally posted by Knight_Light:
Longer threads about recent hoop games in the Dungeon...but the season has gone as expected (i.e. 2 home wins, road loss at FSU).

More pay attention to hoops once conf play starts up in Jan.

Bahamas tourn will be a challenge...hopefully UCF can go at least 2-1 later this week in it.

I honestly don't like to predict and I am for the win every game.

There is no expecated loss, which I don't like your comment "the season has gone as expected".

I really really hope we meet FSU again.

Originally posted by Knightrogen:
I honestly don't like to predict and I am for the win every game.

There is no expecated loss, which I don't like your comment "the season has gone as expected".

I really really hope we meet FSU again.

Same here...but was trying to speak for the whole (who obviously aren't posting much, if at all on this board).

My new prediction is UCF will go 38-1.
3dgrin.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT