ADVERTISEMENT

When does the football schedule usually come out?

Should be at the end of this week or next week. We already know that we play UNC on September 15th. I heard that Chapel Hill is a pretty cool town, but I don’t really know anything about it.

Of course USF is a must road trip.

The next best road trip is probably Memphis IMO.

It’s always nice to save up for the bowl game, which unless complete disaster strikes, we should be going to one.

Should be at the end of this week or next week. We already know that we play UNC on September 15th. I heard that Chapel Hill is a pretty cool town, but I don’t really know anything about it.

Of course USF is a must road trip.

The next best road trip is probably Memphis IMO.

It’s always nice to save up for the bowl game, which unless complete disaster strikes, we should be going to one.
Memphis might be the road trip then! I've never been there :)

Reactions: Mikesi
There doesn’t seem to be a lot to do or see in Chapel Hill. I’m not familiar with it at all. My friend said it was a cool town, but didn’t elaborate. I’ll ask him again what there is to do. Memphis isn’t the safest city, but it looks to be a lot of fun with good places to eat and drink on Beale Street.

We should have a ranking of the best away game cities and teams. Personally, I liked Ann Arbor, Annapolis and DC a lot for the Maryland game. Colombia, SC wasn’t my favorite

There doesn’t seem to be a lot to do or see in Chapel Hill. I’m not familiar with it at all. My friend said it was a cool town, but didn’t elaborate. I’ll ask him again what there is to do. Memphis isn’t the safest city, but it looks to be a lot of fun with good places to eat and drink on Beale Street.

We should have a ranking of the best away game cities and teams. Personally, I liked Ann Arbor, Annapolis and DC a lot for the Maryland game. Colombia, SC wasn’t my favorite
Annapolis and Ann Arber were fun! :)

Reactions: Mikesi
6a00d83453e66269e201b7c7c5a9a0970b-pi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT