ADVERTISEMENT

Which of these three quarterbacks would you pick for your team?

brahmanknight

Sep 5, 2007
Winter Park
Let's say you are the GM of a NFL team with average talent for the whole roster. Which of these three quarterbacks would you pick as your quarterback for the next five years, with no concern for the size of the contract?

Eli Manning
Tony Romo
Phillipi Rivers

Rivers, even though he sometimes acts like a prima donna. Manning and Romo have had the privelage of being surrounded by talent that props them up.

Who knew Romo's big payday would be for his work in a broadcast booth?

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I still think I'm taking Rivers right now over the other options.

Let the hyperbole flow through you. I would take Pat Mahomes throwing left handed for an entire game over over Phillis. Only thing he's ever been good at is breeding.

Let the hyperbole flow through you. I would take Pat Mahomes throwing left handed for an entire game over over Phillis. Only thing he's ever been good at is breeding.
I'd take Pat Mahomes throwing left handed over any QB right now, with the exception of Pat Mahomes throwing right handed

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I'd take Pat Mahomes throwing left handed over any QB right now, with the exception of Pat Mahomes throwing right handed

Let’s not start talking crazy. Put the cork back on your lunch. Phillis, yes. Tom Brady and a holy host of others, no way.

Reactions: USFSucks
I mean, he earned $127,422,458 playing in the NFL

What I mean is that he's earning $17M/year with CBS and he can feasibly do this for another 30 years. I think he was making $9M/year with the Cowboys?

What I mean is that he's earning $17M/year with CBS and he can feasibly do this for another 30 years. I think he was making $9M/year with the Cowboys?
No doubt long term he can make more money, but his last 4 years he was making bank:

2013: $26,500,000
2014: $13,500,000
2015: $17,002,458
2016: $8,500,000

Add in a payday of $17,500,000 in 2007 and I'd say he'd already hit his big payday.

ADVERTISEMENT