ADVERTISEMENT

White House proven to be censoring Americans, even parody accounts

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
Rather interesting how they're going after even 'parody' accounts now. It would be one thing if Facebook and other Big Tech did it. It's a completely other thing for the White House to request such. Parody is protected by the 1st Amendment, and it's Unconstitutional for the US Gov't to even request such of private entities.

As I said, Liberals are dead. Progressives now justify everything under 'National Security' and 'Ministry of Truth.' They literally cannot see the damage to the country. But that's why everyone is an anti-government, Trump MAGA supporter who disagrees with them ... as we've even see on this board.

Corporate Fascism? You people are so funny.

Change the issue from COVID protections to any subject near-and-dear to your Rightwing hearts and suddenly your narrative whiplashes around to a corporation's God-given-RIGHT to do as they damn well please.

Not when the White House is directing them to do so! That's the huge difference!

It's just like when Trump, as POTUS, commented about kneeling during the national anthem. He was heavily criticized, rightly so, and had to step back and state it was protected by the 1st Amendment.

Change the issue from COVID protections
And how many times did the CDC flip-flop, and not based on the science, but actually at odds with science, for political reasons?

to any subject near-and-dear to your Rightwing hearts and suddenly your narrative whiplashes around to a corporation's God-given-RIGHT to do as they damn well please.
Not when Big Tech are committing fraud, but they sue anyone who disagrees with them.

It's like defending the Hudson Bay or West Indies Companies 250 years ago, or Standard Oil barely a century ago.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

Change the issue from COVID protections to any subject near-and-dear to your Rightwing hearts and suddenly your narrative whiplashes around to a corporation's God-given-RIGHT to do as they damn well please.
Which protections? Wearing mask that don't work? Locking down schools to protect kids when CDC even said a year ago that 80% already had covid. And talking of lockdowns and forced mask wearing still, when virtually all kids have had the virus. Shutting down business that led to suicide with a public age group for which Covid was no worse than the flu. Fauci lied and people died.
The Fact that 80% of kids had Fauci/Wuhan over a year ago showed the lock downs didn't work.

Government should not be in the sensor business. They should not be the one who decides what is or isn't true. Politicians by their very nature are providers of misinformation.

Which protections? Wearing mask that don't work? Locking down schools to protect kids when CDC even said a year ago that 80% already had covid. And talking of lockdowns and forced mask wearing still, when virtually all kids have had the virus. Shutting down business that led to suicide with a public age group for which Covid was no worse than the flu. Fauci lied and people died.
The Fact that 80% of kids had Fauci/Wuhan over a year ago showed the lock downs didn't work.

Government should not be in the sensor business. They should not be the one who decides what is or isn't true. Politicians by their very nature are providers of misinformation.
That guy is so ****ing ignorant and stupid, that if his IQ were any lower, it would freeze water.

Just as I expect our government to provide us with safe roads and bridges, I would them to prevent Americans from DYING because they were being fed a bunch of mis-information bullsh*t about the COVID vaccines and refused to take them.

I still recall reports from nurses caring for COVID patients in their final days of life who were ARGUING they couldn't possibly be dying from COVID 19!!! Back then it was "just the sniffles" and the vaccines were MUCH MORE dangerous, right guys?

I still recall reports from nurses caring for COVID patients in their final days of life who were ARGUING they couldn't possibly be dying from COVID 19!!! Back then it was "just the sniffles" and the vaccines were MUCH MORE dangerous, right guys?
Depends on the age group.

Also keep in mind, doctors and nurses were also ...
  1. Pointing out they had natural immunity, which was considered 'right-wing crazy,' only for the US CDC to be found fraudulently supressing statistics that prove it, to ...
  2. Push vaccines on everyone, even those who have recovered, even though there is an massively increased risk to vaccine complications after recovery
So ... you wonder why our own medical community doesn't trust Pharma? And even major journals are calling them out too? Our own FDA expert panels?

When ****tards like yourself actually 'wake up' to the fact that Pharma is not serving our best interests, you'll understand that people are not anti-vax, they are statistically and fiscally aware, responsible citizens who literally cannot trust a proven, fraudulent CDC and, now even, Pharma-mandate/controlled FDA.

Our top two (2) leading CoV experts at the FDA literally resigned over this, and the FDA bannished Expert Panels -- until the courts ruled that was Unconstitutional -- because they went against Pharma, the White House and other Politicians.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
When ****tards like yourself actually 'wake up' to the fact that Pharma is not serving our best interests, you'll understand that people are not anti-vax, they are statistically and fiscally aware, responsible citizens who literally cannot trust a proven, fraudulent CDC and, now even, Pharma-mandate/controlled FDA.

True, the dying COVID patients those nurses were caring for might not have been "anti-vaxxers" afterall.

As you've opined,
they may have actually been "statistically and fiscally aware, responsible citizens who literally could not trust a fraudulent CDC."

But they still DIED, Bro!!!

Last edited:
True, the dying COVID patients those nurses were caring for might not have been "anti-vaxxers" afterall.

As you've opined,
they may have actually been "statistically and fiscally aware, responsible citizens who literally could not trust a fraudulent CDC."

But they still DIED, Bro!!!
And many were vaccinated too!

Heck, re-infections seem to be hitting some of the most vaccinated of all! Why is that?! Why?!

• Dislike
And many were vaccinated too!

Heck, re-infections seem to be hitting some of the most vaccinated of all! Why is that?! Why?!
I could have sworn the original story I remembered was from South Dakota and was back in our pre-vaccine days.

I tried googling it and found it.

Cave man talk? "Wearing mask that don't work?". Take many English classes?

Cave man talk? "Wearing mask that don't work?". Take many English classes?
Since you were all about ****ing the truth, and censoring all the doctors and experts that ended up being correct ... that anything short of at least a N95 mask pretty much doesn't work, let alone making fun of people like me for wearing P100 class ...

Go **** yourself, and your righteous, 3rd grade bullshit logic. You are one of the most ignorant ****ing @$$hats here on this point, and not one of you have ever admitted you were wrong. In fact, the more wrong you end up being, the bigger assholes you guys become.

• Dislike
Since you were all about ****ing the truth, and censoring all the doctors and experts that ended up being correct ... that anything short of at least a N95 mask pretty much doesn't work, let alone making fun of people like me for wearing P100 class ...

Go **** yourself, and your righteous, 3rd grade bullshit logic. You are one of the most ignorant ****ing @$$hats here on this point, and not one of you have ever admitted you were wrong. In fact, the more wrong you end up being, the bigger assholes you guys become.
Lmao.

Settle down, señor burrito. I’d hate to see you give that fat heart of yours an attack.

You guys love me this way.
We love you how? Like this:

giphy.gif

I don't think so...

"Everyone." Please don't pretend you're with it.
Everyone in the Cabal, yes. You guys know what you do. You don't even bother to understand my point ... ever. You just disagree with however you want to label me.

And everyone else who stops to read it, and understand, realizes you guys are utterly full of shit. That's why people 'drop in' and even 'defend' my positions at times.

And then they 'suffer the same wraith' from you guys as well.

At least @Ucfmikes admits he's never read any expert or journal I posted. I'll give him credit for that. He's flirted with banning using imagery that others banned for putting into words.

It's just some of the things you guys in the Cabal do.

• Dislike
Everyone in the Cabal, yes. You guys know what you do. You don't even bother to understand my point ... ever. You just disagree with however you want to label me.
It would help if you actually made a point.

Most of the time you ramble through lengthy posts with plenty of bold and multi-colored highlights without ever really saying anything that makes any sense.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

And everyone else who stops to read it, and understand, realizes you guys are utterly full of shit. That's why people 'drop in' and even 'defend' my positions at times.

And then they 'suffer the same wraith' from you guys as well.

At least @Ucfmikes admits he's never read any expert or journal I posted. I'll give him credit for that. He's flirted with banning using imagery that others banned for putting into words.

Make a point, stay on topic, quit acting like you're saying something of value when all you're really doing is autistically screeching . It's really simple.

Most of the time you ramble through lengthy posts with plenty of bold and multi-colored highlights without ever really saying anything that makes any sense.
Bingo.

Make a point, stay on topic, quit acting like you're saying something of value when all you're really doing is autistically screeching . It's really simple.
You know the truth. And the Vaccine threads proved it more than any other.

I just took you on yet another tour of you being a huge, purposely misquoting, ****ing asshole. Please go **** yourself, and stop responding to me ... period.

You have an absolute problem with any integrity or ability to actually quote what someone said in the actual context it is said in. I've never met a bigger asshole on this board.

• Dislike
You know the truth. And the Vaccine threads proved it more than any other.

I just took you on yet another tour of you being a huge, purposely misquoting, ****ing asshole. Please go **** yourself, and stop responding to me ... period.

You have an absolute problem with any integrity or ability to actually quote what someone said in the actual context it is said in. I've never met a bigger asshole on this board.
No, you know the truth. Stop deflecting. The vaccine threads showed this with you.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
At least @Ucfmikes admits he's never read any expert or journal I posted. I'll give him credit for that. He's flirted with banning using imagery that others banned for putting into word

images

Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal

Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT