ADVERTISEMENT

White House staff reaction after Joe Biden's disastrous 60 Minutes interview:

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
I realize this was just a mindless, drive-by troll thread, but nevertheless, I find it hilarious that our Trumpsters can't decide if ...

Joe is bad because he sucks up to China
OR
Joe is bad because he warns China that the US will defend Taiwan if they are attacked.

I realize this was just a mindless, drive-by troll thread, but nevertheless, I find it hilarious that our Trumpsters can't decide if ...

Joe is bad because he sucks up to China
OR
Joe is bad because he warns China that the US will defend Taiwan if they are attacked.
His economic and energy policies are a disaster . That's first and foremost. My costs as a business owner have sky rocketed and those are partially a result of spending trillions of dollars driving up the money in circulation. We have too much money chasing to few goods, this is inflation. Energy costs have doubled since his election. That is another driver of inflation. My costs have risen significantly and unfortunately I can no longer absorb them. They are being passed on to the customers .

However , back to your question . Because he sucks up to China I don't take his position seriously that he will defend Taiwan. His handling of Afghanistan withdrawal leads me to have little faith in his commander in chief leadership. The importance of Taiwan is clearly strategic because they are the largest producers of chip manufacturers in the free world. It would be economic and military disaster for China to control Taiwan. In short we would be totally screwed and beholden to the CCP.

His economic and energy policies are a disaster . That's first and foremost. My costs as a business owner have sky rocketed and those are partially a result of spending trillions of dollars driving up the money in circulation. We have too much money chasing to few goods, this is inflation. Energy costs have doubled since his election. That is another driver of inflation. My costs have risen significantly and unfortunately I can no longer absorb them. They are being passed on to the customers .

However , back to your question . Because he sucks up to China I don't take his position seriously that he will defend Taiwan. His handling of Afghanistan withdrawal leads me to have little faith in his commander in chief leadership. The importance of Taiwan is clearly strategic because they are the largest producers of chip manufacturers in the free world. It would be economic and military disaster for China to control Taiwan. In short we would be totally screwed and beholden to the CCP.
After the crap leftist scumbags have pulled the past number of years, I am far beyond caring about them or their sensibilities.

They can all go to hell.

No one thinks DJ is running the show, so it doesn't matter what he says. Americans laugh it off and so do the China leaders.

No one thinks DJ is running the show, so it doesn't matter what he says. Americans laugh it off and so do the China leaders.
Ah, the old "Presidents are mere puppets who don't really lead" defense.

We'll see how that works down the road for Trump when he is eventually charged with insurrections for his actions before, during, and after the January 6th riot.

it was actually one of his best interviews as POTUS but some will have their opinion formed based on what Hannity tells them at night

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Ah, the old "Presidents are mere puppets who don't really lead" defense.

We'll see how that works down the road for Trump when he is eventually charged with insurrections for his actions before, during, and after the January 6th riot.
If they charge him, they charge him. No skin off of my nose. Doesn't change the fact DJ is not running the white house, and clearly is sliding down hill faster lately. Watch him after he reads a speech, he is a lost deer in the headlights who has no idea where he is or where he is going. Unlike some conservatives I don't hate DJ, I do think he was part of a mob family, in which Hunter was a willing pawn, and now is being used and abused by the swamp.

Randy's reaction to hearing trump stole TS//SCI documents and gave them to the Saudis.

RDT-20220924-2059226836318070116768997.png

OF COURSE NOT! If you admitted to supporting batsh*t crazy Donald, you'd look like a total idiot and a hypocrite for blasting Joe.
I said from the beginning I voted for him in General, not primary. I would do that again vs DJ, harris, pelosi, or hillary. That being said he isn't my first pick, but most likely will be the candidate in 2024.

I don't think he will be running against Dementia J., or Pelosi. Harris will be the likely sitting Prez on election day.

I said from the beginning I voted for him in General, not primary.
Aaaah, THAT explains it away!

Then your abhorrance to having our country run by a senile, old coot who spouts a bunch of crazy talk on a daily basis isn't hypocritical at all. :)

ADVERTISEMENT