ADVERTISEMENT

White Power in the villages.

Why do you have tds? Just because there's a video of people chanting "white power" and Trump retweets it while telling them thanks doesn't mean he's a racist. He's a republican, they were the party that freed the slaves. Checkmate*

Lmao. His retweet has been pulled. Hasn’t someone explained to his dumb ass that the vetting process comes BEFORE your tweet it out, not after.

The WH claims Donald didn’t hear the people yelling “white power” in the video when he posted it.

So, on top of being incredibly stupid, he’s deaf.

Trump tomorrow: "I have the biggliest hearing ever! You know what they say about big ears and other body parts! My great uncle invented the ear. No wind turbine induced ear cancer in my family. Sleepy joe couldn't even hear them chanting!"

The WH claims Donald didn’t hear the people yelling “white power” in the video when he posted it.
The MAGA hatters want to talk about Biden's competence when Trump retweets a batshit crazy video with a retired White guy in a golf cart yelling "White Power" to a bunch of retired White lefties??!? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

It just amazes me how the only the only endorsement for your presidential candidate is pointing out the flaws of the sitting president through other people’s Tweets and Twitter.

Such weak sauce. Not one single left wing extremist on here has anything good to say about Biden in regards to how he would be good for this country. It’s absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Not one single left wing extremist on here has anything good to say about Biden in regards to how he would be good for this country. It’s absolutely pathetic.
What's pathetic is you ignoring all the batshit crazy things that Trump does, tweets, or says.

I know it pisses you off, but this election is 100% a referendum on Trump---and that means you are going to lose and lose big.

Biden is not a White Nationalist, that is enough for me. Time and time again Trump has shown who he is , from Charlottesville to this crap this AM. It's the obvious dog whistle(or bullhorn) and it's terrible for this country.

What's pathetic is you ignoring all the batshit crazy things that Trump does, tweets, or says.

I know it pisses you off, but this election is 100% a referendum on Trump---and that means you are going to lose and lose big.
People aren’t going to vote for a candidate that wants a country with no police security, condones rioting, looting, murder, violence, and destruction of property. All that and he doesn’t know shit about the economy, trade, healthcare, or illegal immigration. Old White people are not going to vote for a black female as Vice President. Not a chance

People aren’t going to vote for a candidate that wants a country with no police security, condones rioting, looting, murder, violence, and destruction of property.
Wow, who knew Joe Biden was for all those things?
Old White people are not going to vote for a black female as Vice President. Not a chance
Weird. Old White people voted for a Black male as President a couple times. Who knew, they'd draw the line at a Black woman Veep.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Biden is not a White Nationalist, that is enough for me. Time and time again Trump has shown who he is , from Charlottesville to this crap this AM. It's the obvious dog whistle(or bullhorn) and it's terrible for this country.

[roll]

Life long Manhattanite Democrat is now suddenly a white nationalist

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Wow, who knew Joe Biden was for all those things?
Weird. Old White people voted for a Black male as President a couple times. Who knew, they'd draw the line at a Black woman Veep.
Yep, that’s where they draw the line. Besides, it won’t exactly be a black woman who’s name is Condoleezza Rice, right guys?

It just amazes me how the only the only endorsement for your presidential candidate is pointing out the flaws of the sitting president through other people’s Tweets and Twitter.

Such weak sauce. Not one single left wing extremist on here has anything good to say about Biden in regards to how he would be good for this country. It’s absolutely pathetic.
So after watching that video, that is the only thing that amazes you? Ahhhh, got it.

So after watching that video, that is the only thing that amazes you? Ahhhh, got it.
He didn’t hear the White Power part or didn’t realize it. He was informed of it and took it down. If he heard it and agreed with it, the tweet would still be there, right?

You’re all trying for the “Got him” moment. If Trump thought that black people were an inferior race and should all be enslaved by white people, then he would just come out and say it, because honestly, at this point he really doesn’t give a shit about what anyone thinks. He doesn’t say it, because he doesn’t believe it

Democrats always looking for the all elusive Trump is a white nationalist, racist moment

Last edited:
He didn’t hear the White Power part or didn’t realize it. He was informed of it and took it down. If he heard it and agreed with it, the tweet would still be there, right?

You’re all trying for the “Got him” moment. If Trump thought that black people were an inferior race and should all be enslaved by white people, then he would just come out and say it, because honestly, at this point he really doesn’t give a shit about what anyone thinks. He doesn’t say it, because he doesn’t believe it

Democrats always looking for the all elusive Trump is a white nationalist, racist moment
"He didn't hear it". You have to be deaf not to hear it. Should have had someone vet all of his tweet before he posts. Incompetence.

"He didn't hear it". You have to be deaf not to hear it. Should have had someone vet all of his tweet before he posts. Incompetence.
Meh. 3 hours. Someone will get right on that
vetting. Joe Biden knows a guy who’s been working wonders for him

Why would Trump be friends with Tiger Woods and play golf with him if he thought that Blacks were all inferior? Wouldn’t he make him carry his clubs and drag him around with a collar and leash?

See how stupid this all sounds? Sometimes you have to put things in drastic terms to show how asinine this all is

WTF? Myth?
Yep. And we’ve had this discussion multiple times about a media myth created by intentionally cherry-picking a phrase out of the entire speech and then ignoring further clarifications. If you still spout off the myth of Trump’s word about that then there’s no point because you’re intentionally propagating a falsehood.

the mental gymnastics they use to ignore the obvious, it’s a pattern
Go ahead, take the moral high ground of a party and ideology that you support that has the only segment of society that blacks out their entire identity because they’re afraid to actually stand up for their jackbooted tactics while hell bent on destroying the one society that has lifted more people out of poverty than all others combined. It’s the only movement in history that has been unwilling to actually risk anything for what they believe. Did the tea party dress in all black with masks and hide who they were? Did Ghandi try to conceal his identity? Did any of the amazing people in the civil rights movement hide behind masks?

Oh wait, there was another group that did that? Evil people. Horrible KKK people. That’s who did that. And you support a group of people that use the same tactics as the KKK. Bravo for you. Feel great about the people you support.

Why would Trump be friends with Tiger Woods and play golf with him if he thought that Blacks were all inferior? Wouldn’t he make him carry his clubs and drag him around with a collar and leash?

See how stupid this all sounds? Sometimes you have to put things in drastic terms to show how asinine this all is

He has black friends!!!

A classic!

Yep. And we’ve had this discussion multiple times about a media myth created by intentionally cherry-picking a phrase out of the entire speech and then ignoring further clarifications. If you still spout off the myth of Trump’s word about that then there’s no point because you’re intentionally propagating a falsehood.
He called neo Nazis "very fine people". Trump has a history of sending dog whistles to white supremacists. The white supremacists will even tell you that.

He has black friends!!!

A classic!

This is actually a perfect example of why President Trump keeps talking about the fake news. That is not at all what @Ucfmikes said.

Full quote:

It’s actually one of the things that got me behind Trump during the 16 election campaign. I would listen to him speak, then see articles that did the same thing you did here. The media would pick out a couple words, completely remove the context and actual meaning of what was said and write whatever they wanted.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

I am not going to argue that the media picks the fly shit out of the pepper when it comes to Donald. However, there also have been numerous times (including this one) where he comes across looking like a complete fool. As I said earlier, it absolutely floors me that that those close to him in the WH haven't a) unplugged his Twitter or at the very least b) hired someone to refine his presence on social media. I have no doubt that there hasn't been an effort on both fronts and that he's told those who try to interfere to piss off.

I am not going to argue that the media picks the fly shit out of the pepper when it comes to Donald. However, there also have been numerous times (including this one) where he comes across looking like a complete fool. As I said earlier, it absolutely floors me that that those close to him in the WH haven't a) unplugged his Twitter or at the very least b) hired someone to refine his presence on social media. I have no doubt that there hasn't been an effort on both fronts and that he's told those who try to interfere to piss off.
I’m with you on that. I’ve been on this board saying that I wish they’d either take his social media away or hire a social media coordinator since before he was elected.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
He called neo Nazis "very fine people". Trump has a history of sending dog whistles to white supremacists. The white supremacists will even tell you that.
That’s a lie that you need to believe. Why do you need this to be true so badly?

I’m with you on that. I’ve been on this board saying that I wish they’d either take his social media away or hire a social media coordinator since before he was elected.
For 3 years he could have been the invisible president like W was for his first 9 months.

Why do you want Trump to be silenced? It allows those who are openly racist, or traitorous, or just plain inbred enough to support him to expose themselves? We've got quite a few on this board posting in this very thread that satisfy at least one, if not more of those requirements.

ADVERTISEMENT