ADVERTISEMENT

Who are we rooting for tonight?

ucfjosh2000

Silver Knight
Jan 29, 2003
Orlando, FL
Alabama, which UCF is 1-0 all time against or Ohio State who has only 1 more national title than UCF since UCF began playing football. It's an easy one for me.

Roll Tide! Keep stealing all the best recruits from the Florida schools.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Ohio State but I don't really hate Bama much anymore. actually appreciate Saban more as a leader after hearing so many other idiot head coaches show their ignorance this past year

There's a game on? Seriously, I kind of forgot this until about 15 minutes ago when I was wrapping up working for the day and thinking about what I might want to watch or read tonight. Frankly, I dislike both teams but Bama truly earned their way there. I hope they win. Ohio State got their by the system changing and bending rules. Yet again, this shows that if you give teams opportunity (in this case Ohio State), they can do something with it.

Bama....at least they took some risk and attempted to play a full schedule. The Big 10 joined the party late, played a short schedule, and still managed to get a spot in the Invitational.

Ohio St....just so I can hear how undeserving they are with with only 6 games played. SEC fans will be a hoot to hear them b**** and moan. Also furthers the delegitimization of the CFI and should carry me though until hockey starts on Wednesday....GO BOLTS!!

I can't wait to win our 2nd Natty before OSU wins another one so we can talk about how we've won the same amount since we've existed. All that history, tradition, money blah blah blah and only 2 titles since 1970. Wow.

Did Alabama release a list of players that were out for them? Wonder how many were Covid related. I know the OSU kicker was out from Covid.
Probably did. None were notable. Out of those Buckeyes only 3 mattered. 1 was a kicker. Trey Sermon hurting clavicle first play didn’t help.

Probably did. None were notable. Out of those Buckeyes only 3 mattered. 1 was a kicker. Trey Sermon hurting clavicle first play didn’t help.

2 of the defensive linemen that were out were starters on the d-line that dominated Clemson and were named players of the game by Ohio St. Huge losses for them. And then yeah, to lose Sermon on the first play was another serious blow.

I heard Herbie talking a lot about how the game would come down to who did better in the red zone. Looking back at the stats on the year, Alabama was much better in that area. So I think even Herbstreit knew his Buckeyes were fighting an uphill battle and needed the breaks to go their way to win.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT