ADVERTISEMENT

Who needs the Mexican cartels when you've got Republican governors?

Actually, it's the law of our land. It's funny how our Usual Suspects love to whine 'there's no respect anymore for law and order' -- unless the law applies to something they don't like.
The law of the land does not require Biden to fly them anywhere. He simply wants to share the burden in as many places where his constituents are not located as he can.

Perry and Desantis are doing nothing illegal in busing them somewhere else, especially with signed agreements from those bussed. Martha's Vineyard did nothing illegal in busing them somewhere else either. I don't even know why liberal cities are upset; they are the ones who want them in the country to begin with.
Personally I think we should send them all to San Fransico, they already have tent cities set up.

I dont understand Desantis strategy with all of this. He is going to blow any chance he has at being president. People have said he is a smarter version of Trump, but I am starting to get the feeling that isnt the case. If he was smarter than Trump he would find a way to appeal to the Trump base, but also to appeal to moderates, which is he going to need to win. Basically, he needs to try to be Trump without the unnecessary drama, but he is bringing this drama on to himself. The stunts he is pulling now or with Disney etc, are only going to appeal to far right people, and he cant win the presidency by doing that.
Deathsantis is responsible for so many deaths in Florida for refusing to say the words...GET VACCINATED

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT