ADVERTISEMENT

Who still smokes cancer sticks?

I see videos like this on Facebook all the time. I know he’s joking and I legitimately get a laugh out of it, but it prompts the question: when is someone going to get killed over these prank posts? There’s another group called jalas who dresses up as Arabs and run into crowded areas with a backpack and throws it into a bunch of people and haul ass. Everyone scatters because they think it’s a bomb.

Seriously? I’m amazed some armed citizen hasn’t blasted these pukes. And then what happens? Who’s in the wrong?

Reactions: UCFWayne and ucflee
I see videos like this on Facebook all the time. I know he’s joking and I legitimately get a laugh out of it, but it prompts the question: when is someone going to get killed over these prank posts? There’s another group called jalas who dresses up as Arabs and run into crowded areas with a backpack and throws it into a bunch of people and haul ass. Everyone scatters because they think it’s a bomb.

Seriously? I’m amazed some armed citizen hasn’t blasted these pukes. And then what happens? Who’s in the wrong?

Tyrone even came up with a story that one if his pranks went sideways and he got shot 3 times.

Another idiot recently at Disney's Contemporary Hotel (zillions of kids there) who supposedly had a YouTube channel did a prank there about an active shooter and was rightfully arrested and charged.

I agree with you .... but I laugh at those arabs with backpacks every single time. It's hilarious.

Well, you can't shoot someone for throwing a backpack at you so...

Almost all prank YouTube videos are set up / UCFake.

I still laugh at these knowing they are UCFake.

But everyone knows you can’t out run an explosion. You have to hit the deck and hope the explosion goes over you.

Did you see the fake news story that one of them got jalal brothers got shot? Yeah, they are from Australia and don’t have guns down there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT