ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the best college football team in FL?

Boy, going into 2018 thats a hard pick between Miami and UCF. FSU, UF, and FIU are afterthoughts coming into the season and for obvious reasons USF and FAU are 2nd tier.

Reactions: Knight_Fyre
The AAC owns 4 states.
To be fair, Uconn won by default. Sort of like Nebraska, Maine, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Hawaii and Vermont. What's the best college football team in Tampa? Hint: it's not a team you would think is in the central western part of Florida.

To be fair, Uconn won by default. Sort of like Nebraska, Maine, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Hawaii and Vermont. What's the best college football team in Tampa? Hint: it's not a team you would think is in the central western part of Florida.

Alabama?

And the angle of our logo fits perfect with the slope of the peninsula... a match made in heaven... or at least perfect for said diagram.

Boy, going into 2018 thats a hard pick between Miami and UCF. FSU, UF, and FIU are afterthoughts coming into the season and for obvious reasons USF and FAU are 2nd tier.

I don’t think it’s clear at all that FSU and UF are behind Miami and UCF. They’re certainly not “afterthoughts”. Should be an interesting season.

The best team in Florida, just like in general in college football will be the team with great QB play. That’s why the conversation begins with Milton (UCF) and Francois (FSU). If UF and Miami don’t have good to great QB play, their success will ultimately be limited

The best team in Florida, just like in general in college football will be the team with great QB play. That’s why the conversation begins with Milton (UCF) and Francois (FSU). If UF and Miami don’t have good to great QB play, their success will ultimately be limited

True, good QB play is a must, and that’s why FSU should be fine. Francois is an absolute monster and it wouldn’t surprise me if he soon becomes one of the best QB’s in the country. He can move very well in the pocket and throws an absolutely beautiful ball. His potential is through the roof. UF should have improved at QB as well since Franks is now a sophomore and since Dan Mullen has proven to be a good offensive coach who gets the most out of his players. Also, I’m not sure most people are aware, but UF recently got 2 elite wide receiver transfers in Van Jefferson (Ole Miss) and Trevon Grimes (Ohio State).

Last edited:
True, good QB play is a must, and that’s why FSU shoulda be fine. Francois is an absolute monster and it wouldn’t surprise me if he soon becomes one of the best QB’s in the country. He can move very well in the pocket and throws an absolutely beautiful ball. His potential is through the roof. UF should have improved at QB as well since Franks is now a sophomore and since Dan Mullen has proven to be a good offensive coach who gets the most out of his players. Also, I’m not sure most people are aware, but UF recently got 2 elite wide receiver transfers in Van Jefferson (Ole Miss) and Trevon Grimes (Ohio State).
Franks is damaged goods. Time to move on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT