ADVERTISEMENT

why are leftist/progressive women such dogs?

_glaciers

Bronze Knight
Feb 25, 2020
Typical Leftist:
fat-sjw.png

most female Trump supporters:
fineAF.jpg

obviously, you can't expect mentally ill people to take care of themselves physically. aside from that, why is it such a common thing?

The reason that lefties have such ugly wives is that lefties are all uptight. They get unhinged about Trump Tweets and him being “not Presidential.” Their wives are generally the same way. Ugly and uptight.

Reactions: _glaciers
Sorry, but AOC and even Pelosi (especially in her prime) are pretty hot to me. I never thought Hillary was ugly either (not hot, but not ugly), or Michelle Obama for that matter.

But I base female politicians, not their looks. Same for actresses, most are nowhere near as attractive compared to models, so I don't look at them in any way except for their acting abilities.

Even Christina Hendricks can't get an interview without being asked about her figure, looks, everything else. She should be completely rated based on her acting ability, not her looks (one of the few actresses I find attractive, but that doesn't matter).

Sorry, but AOC and even Pelosi (especially in her prime) are pretty hot to me. I never thought Hillary was ugly either (not hot, but not ugly), or Michelle Obama for that matter.

But I base female politicians, not their looks. Same for actresses, most are nowhere near as attractive compared to models, so I don't look at them in any way except for their acting abilities.

Even Christina Hendricks can't get an interview without being asked about her figure, looks, everything else. She should be completely rated based on her acting ability, not her looks (one of the few actresses I find attractive, but that doesn't matter).
Agree on AOC, she has a tremendous rack. Still not a fan of young Pelosi, way too uptight in her features.

Michelle Obama is okay, other than her linebacker-esque shoulders and having a dick.

hqdefault.jpg

When this thread first appeared, I wondered how many Red hat posts it would take before we got this classic.

... meanwhile all the reasonable people wondered how long it would take for someone who thinks President Trump colluded with Russia and Kavanaugh is a rapist to get his panties in a bunch over a conspiracy theory.

Get back to your ogre of a wife if the Internet hurts your feelings so much, grandpa

Reactions: ShinobiWolf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT