ADVERTISEMENT

Why are most violent criminals Democrats? Honest question why that is?

KNIGHTTIME^

Golden Knight
Nov 27, 2005
Why are democrats in general more involved with violent crime? I think it is a serious issue of the overall standards of the party?

In North Carolina, about a quarter of those who were released registered after their release. Of those, 52 percent registered as Democrats, 19 percent as Republicans and 22 percent as independents or with other parties.

And in New Mexico, 41 percent of those who were released registered to vote. Of those, 55 percent registered as Democrats, 10 percent as Republicans and 18 percent as independents or with other parties.

Because black people are disproportionately targeted by police and the Republican party is the party of the KKK, Nazis, and white nationalists.

/thread.

bs0wgqa77k811.jpg

Source: gal, redice, OP, 85, the branch. Most other red hatters on here.

Just what I figured. Went straight to blaming race when the question had nothing to do with race. I'm pretty sure black people aren't the only ones committing violent crime. I was just curious why more violent people tend to be voting democrat.

Just what I figured. Went straight to blaming race when the question had nothing to do with race. I'm pretty sure black people aren't the only ones committing violent crime. I was just curious why more violent people tend to be voting democrat.

You are shocked that your blatantly racist post was accurately labeled as racist? You are a smart one for figuring that out.

Okay, this piqued my curiosity.

Let's both focus and then remove African-Americans. Now what do the statistics show? Now let's balance this against percentage of party registrations.

Let's do the same with women too. In fact, I'm curious to see the female statistics of Democrats v. Republicans.

Last edited:
Hashtag liberals see race in everything.

I don't know what part of saying violent crime immediately leads to race or gender questions. Just curious why more violent people tend to vote democrat. I'd say the same thing if it was violent crime was heavy on the Republican side. Looking for solutions here

I don't know what part of saying violent crime immediately leads to race or gender questions. Just curious why more violent people tend to vote democrat. I'd say the same thing if it was violent crime was heavy on the Republican side. Looking for solutions here

You know the answer to that. Liberals see the world through the visor of inequality and blame. Its been that way for years.

Hashtag not a liberal, never voted for a single Democrat in my life. Hashtag why are we talking in hashtags

There was absolutley nothing in the OP that addressed or insinuated a racial metric. FC brought up race and you hashtag responded to it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
There was absolutley nothing in the OP that addressed or insinuated a racial metric. FC brought up race and you hashtag responded to it.

That’s because lefties cannot respond to anything these days without resorting to identity politics and calling someone a racist

Why is everyone pretending to be a moron now on this board. Ffs it is not a valid debate method.

Black people and minorities are incarcerated for violent crimes at a higher rate than white people. Democrats care about minorities Republicans apeal to KKK white power folks so there's your stupid explanation that you didn't actually need but played dumb for anyway.

You can choose 1 of 2 reasons that the number of minorities in jail for violent crimes is disproportionate to their percentage of population.

You either think that:

A) minorities commit more crimes due to the nature of their being. That all minorities are born with a predisposition to be criminals. Our system is fair and they are just born more likely to turn to crime.

Or

B) something in our system causes minorities to travel down the path of crime at a disproportionate rate. Poverty, prejudice, institutionalized racism etc etc.

Since I know no one here will be racist enough to say minorities are just born criminals maybe we should be asking why option B happens.

Black people and minorities are incarcerated for violent crimes at a higher rate than white people. Democrats care about minorities Republicans apeal to KKK white power folks so there's your stupid explanation that you didn't actually need but played dumb for anyway.

You can choose 1 of 2 reasons that the number of minorities in jail for violent crimes is disproportionate to their percentage of population.

You either think that:

A) minorities commit more crimes due to the nature of their being. That all minorities are born with a predisposition to be criminals. Our system is fair and they are just born more likely to turn to crime.

Or

B) something in our system causes minorities to travel down the path of crime at a disproportionate rate. Poverty, prejudice, institutionalized racism etc etc.

Since I know no one here will be racist enough to say minorities are just born criminals maybe we should be asking why option B happens.

I realize you're an ignorant boob who trolls more than thinks, but here's a question: if Democrats care so deeply about minorities, why is it that the overwhelming majority of minorities suffering at the hands of poverty and violence reside in major metro cities that have been run by Democrats for the past 40-60 years?

You guys love to tell us that white conservative politicians are the source of all problems for minorities in this country, yet the cities that are systematically failing minorities are almost exclusively run and governed by Democrats and liberals.

Or is this where you tell me that people like poor lil Rahm Emannuel are totally helpless and unable to better the lives of black people living in his city? That the fact that black people in Chicago often live in worse areas than many parts of Afghanistan?

None of that's his fault, right? It's some white conservative politician's fault from Florida or Utah. They're the reason!

I already know you'll deflect from answering this and provide some worthless response that utilizes some part of a recent White Guilt documentary you gobbled up. But maybe try to answer at least.

You either think that:

Or

You have far more patience for their stupidity than I.

I realize you're an ignorant boob who trolls more than thinks, but here's a question: if Democrats care so deeply about minorities, why is it that the overwhelming majority of minorities suffering at the hands of poverty and violence reside in major metro cities that have been run by Democrats for the past 40-60 years?

You guys love to tell us that white conservative politicians are the source of all problems for minorities in this country, yet the cities that are systematically failing minorities are almost exclusively run and governed by Democrats and liberals.

Or is this where you tell me that people like poor lil Rahm Emannuel are totally helpless and unable to better the lives of black people living in his city? That the fact that black people in Chicago often live in worse areas than many parts of Afghanistan?

None of that's his fault, right? It's some white conservative politician's fault from Florida or Utah. They're the reason!

I already know you'll deflect from answering this and provide some worthless response that utilizes some part of a recent White Guilt documentary you gobbled up. But maybe try to answer at least.
You don't get to ask me a bunch of questions and not answer mine. Do you think that black people are born more likely to commit crime or do you think that something in their environment causes it.

You either think that:

Or

Of course you are going with birth or injustice and ignoring the real reason. For the past 30 or so years, there has been a cultural normalization of criminal activities in a subset of culture, some white but more black and largely poor, that embraces the easy dollar of drugs and excuses crime over the harder path of education and grinding to make a better life.

Of course no one is born a criminal and you’ve created a straw man by even bringing it up as an option just so that you can offer your skewed opinion as the reasonable answer. You have to realize that your attack of the good people that are, on a nightly basis, just trying to make the world livable in the communities where criminals direct the most of their activities is rooted in emotional bias and flat out lies. Your demonization of these people that take a ration of shit on a nightly basis to try to enforce laws that the rest of us have decided are right to create a civilized society is disgusting.

Ugh, I wish I hadn’t hit the show ignored content link.

Of course you are going with birth or injustice and ignoring the real reason. For the past 30 or so years, there has been a cultural normalization of criminal activities in a subset of culture, some white but more black and largely poor, that embraces the easy dollar of drugs and excuses crime over the harder path of education and grinding to make a better life.

Of course no one is born a criminal and you’ve created a straw man by even bringing it up as an option just so that you can offer your skewed opinion as the reasonable answer. You have to realize that your attack of the good people that are, on a nightly basis, just trying to make the world livable in the communities where criminals direct the most of their activities is rooted in emotional bias and flat out lies. Your demonization of these people that take a ration of shit on a nightly basis to try to enforce laws that the rest of us have decided are right to create a civilized society is disgusting.

Ugh, I wish I hadn’t hit the show ignored content link.

Why is this? You're so close to a breakthrough you can do it. Drugs are far from an easy dollar. What I do is an easy dollar. Why turn to drugs to make money.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
Why is this? You're so close to a breakthrough you can do it. Drugs are far from an easy dollar. What I do is an easy dollar. Why turn to drugs to make money.

Of course they won't answer it. Just like they never answered my question about illegal immigrants. They would do the exact same thing if they lived in a war torn country if they had a family trying to get them to safety. But it's just easier to rant online about lazy brown people.

Why is everyone pretending to be a moron now on this board. Ffs it is not a valid debate method.

Agreed. It makes it difficult for me to respond to people when they act like morons. Like bringing race into a topic that hsd nothing to do with race.

I am always fascinated at the way twinkle-poo fairies of the left literally make themselves and their entire party and lesser race look really pathetic even if their preferred POTUS (congObama) is in office.

In contrast, the right and alt-right, especially White Europeans, stew in current events, plan strategically and engage in dialogue if their desired POTUS isn't in office.

I have a feeling you guys will agree on most of it .... until the very end when Fried Chicken blames society and the others lay the blame elsewhere.

You don't get to ask me a bunch of questions and not answer mine. Do you think that black people are born more likely to commit crime or do you think that something in their environment causes it.

Pretty sure I just made the case for environment. Can you read?

And by environment I mean “cities and states governed by democrats”

Pretty sure I just made the case for environment. Can you read?

And by environment I mean “cities and states governed by democrats”
So you're saying only in cities do black people make up a disproportionate amount of the jail population and in areas where republicans are in control that's not the case?

So you're saying only in cities do black people make up a disproportionate amount of the jail population and in areas where republicans are in control that's not the case?

I looked up statistics for Nebraska, an obviously republican state. Blacks are 10 times as likely to be incarcerated as whites, in fact 2.5% of the black population in the state is in prison or jail.

Or organized crime.
Crazyhole said blacks were 10x more likely to be incarcerated in Nebraska.

You blame organized crime. 85 blames democrats.

Please tell me which of those two things are running unchecked in Nebraska.

Just checked the 'ignore' ... ummm, yeah! Geez, much more of an intelligent debate, sans these tangents, of course.
Can’t be. Everyone knows that democrats are more intelligent than republicans.

Reactions: UCFBS

You’ve already told us that conservatives hate minorities and we do everything possible to keep them down.

I’m just wondering why minorities suffer in the largest numbers in cities and states run by Democrats? You guys care about them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT