ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I have to respect an Auburn team that lost 3 times?

It doesn't matter if you respect them. It matters if people who vote in polls respect them. If UCF beats them it will look good (even though the SEC is doing badly in bowls), and will help you next year if you have another good season.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
It's a win-win for UCF. If we win, well...we win, go undefeated and can make up our own mythical National Championship trophy and tshirts. Nobody can argue it.

We lose, we get our first quality loss of the season against a top notch SEC program, and like those top notch SEC teams, should keep us from dropping in the polls...maybe even moving up.[winking]

FBS Champs only. Preferably a P6 Champ.

Nobody wants to play losers like uf.

So no Grambling State. Got it. But you would give up the Peach Bowl to play Boise State? And why the preference for P5? I thought there wasn't any difference between P5 and G5 and that it was all part of a cartel collusion.

G8 tries so hard to troll, bless his shriveled gator heart.

When the cartel makes the playoffs a 16 team affair then all the narrow-minded P5 idiots can claim they are the best when they PROVE IT by playing though all of the 1A conference champions. Until then they and all of their little "its my ball and I won't let you play because blah blah blah" excuses can suck eggs.

Win or lose on Monday, UCF is a team still rising and not a whole lot can stop it. Delay maybe, but not stop it.

So no Grambling State. Got it. But you would give up the Peach Bowl to play Boise State? And why the preference for P5? I thought there wasn't any difference between P5 and G5 and that it was all part of a cartel collusion.

What’s your other handle for Soundoff?

We have a bone to pick with false perception.

There isn’t a big difference from G and P6. The PAC 12 will probably have the worst bowl record ever this year.

Reactions: Mikesi
G8 tries so hard to troll, bless his shriveled gator heart.

When the cartel makes the playoffs a 16 team affair then all the narrow-minded P5 idiots can claim they are the best when they PROVE IT by playing though all of the 1A conference champions. Until then they and all of their little "its my ball and I won't let you play because blah blah blah" excuses can suck eggs.

Win or lose on Monday, UCF is a team still rising and not a whole lot can stop it. Delay maybe, but not stop it.

So would every conference champion get an automatic bid to the football version of the Sweet 16, or would it still be done by rankings? For the record, I love the idea of a 16 team playoff system. I think the season is too short.

Reactions: UCFhonors
What’s your other handle for Soundoff?

We have a bone to pick with false perception.

There isn’t a big difference from G and P6. The PAC 12 will probably have the worst bowl record ever this year.

I have no idea what "Soundoff" is.

So would every conference champion get an automatic bid to the football version of the Sweet 16, or would it still be done by rankings? For the record, I love the idea of a 16 team playoff system. I think the season is too short.

That's th idea. 10 conf champs with 6 at large (from the rankings after conf champs are pulled). That way you get rid of this BS of bamer getting in over a conf champ and no one can complain. If a 12th ranked, non-conf champ bitches about not getting they would clearly be a child in a man's game.

That's th idea. 10 conf champs with 6 at large (from the rankings after conf champs are pulled). That way you get rid of this BS of bamer getting in over a conf champ and no one can complain. If a 12th ranked, non-conf champ bitches about not getting they would clearly be a child in a man's game.

So this year FAU, Boise State, and Toledo get to dance but Notre Dame, Michigan State, and TCU would stay home even though they are ranked higher?

That would probably work out anyway. The 16 team pool is almost certainly large enough to contain the best team even with some lower ranked teams that get in only due to winning their conference.

How would you work the seedlings? Pure rankings or some conference tie in?

You don't. Its the shitty Alabama school :joy:[/QUOTE
You don't. Its the shitty Alabama school :joy:
Gentleman. With all do respect I know we got ripped with a 3 loss team BUT... Auburn is anything but a shitty Alabama school. They are a worthy and respectable foe and honestly I think we should be as gracious as they have been. Win it on the field. GO KNIGHTS!!!

Yeah 16 with all conference champions. I don’t really care how the other 6 are chosen. The most important part of legit playoff is having all conference champs in and an objective seeding and home field advantages being accounted for.

We should all be hoping that the Big 10 teams continue to go undefeated in the Bowl and then sec loses in first round of the BS playoffs.

Maybe that will force a playoff expansion before the TV deal expires.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT