ADVERTISEMENT

Why do you care about Ukraine but couldnt think twice about Yemen?

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

Is it because you're a racist, or is it because of propaganda? I can't recall a ton of US solidarity about Yemen for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: _glaciers

Read this, and then go find a therapist to help you with the issue. When everything revolves around jerking off you likely have a psychological disorder.
@Crazyhole post

I have a lot of anxiety about this christmas. After 2 suicidal episodes this year I am really uncomfortable with the idea of being around the in-laws. This year has also brought about changes with my girls. I got divorced 8 years ago and had full custody of my kids until this year. They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are going because when I'm honest it makes things worse. I'm just tired of it and now its going to be in my face for the next few days. Nobody understands but everybody has a solution.

Sorry to vent. Merry christmas to everyone"

o29r_b.gif

Read this, and then go find a therapist to help you with the issue. When everything revolves around jerking off you likely have a psychological disorder.

o29r_b.gif

No nukes and we aren't afraid of spill over impacts. Putin has us on our heels in fear.
But the Saudis are moving to solidify with the Chinese and Russians regardless of our stand on Yemen.

I'm really mixed here. But it's more about Europe than us, they need Saudi oil far, far more than us.

We import the most from Canada.

Reactions: Crazyhole
But the Saudis are moving to solidify with the Chinese and Russians regardless of our stand on Yemen.

I'm really mixed here. But it's more about Europe than us, they need Saudi oil far, far more than us.

We import the most from Canada.
That's why this is going to be a east-west competition. Nato and the EU is sort of a power play, Germany in particular.

That's why this is going to be a east-west competition. Nato and the EU is sort of a power play, Germany in particular.
Which is why I've long argued we need to pull back to North America ... compeltely ... and re-engage our South American neighbors.

If there is one thing I agree with Trump on, it's that the more we help and invest in our southern neighbors, the more they will remain in their own countries and become great allies of ours.

We have repeatedly wronged our neighbors to the south, and we should rectify that. But nope, we're going to promote organized crime and human trafficking at the border. Okay ... that's not even 'open borders!'

BTW, this is also one reason I think the President of the United States, as well as the Speaker of the House, and several other individuals should be bi-lingual. W. gets absolutely no credit here, even if he only spoke conversational Spannish.

Which is why I've long argued we need to pull back to North America ... compeltely ... and re-engage our South American neighbors.

If there is one thing I agree with Trump on, it's that the more we help and invest in our southern neighbors, the more they will remain in their own countries and become great allies of ours.

We have repeatedly wronged our neighbors to the south, and we should rectify that. But nope, we're going to promote organized crime and human trafficking at the border. Okay ... that's not even 'open borders!'

BTW, this is also one reason I think the President of the United States, as well as the Speaker of the House, and several other individuals should be bi-lingual. W. gets absolutely no credit here, even if he only spoke conversational Spannish.
I tend to agree, and in retrospect the Monroe doctrine served a purpose that would be an even greater benefit to us today. We don't have to go full-on nationalist, but maybe a hemispheric approach would benefit all of us.

I tend to agree, and in retrospect the Monroe doctrine served a purpose that would be an even greater benefit to us today. We don't have to go full-on nationalist, but maybe a hemispheric approach would benefit all of us.
We need to reverse the policy of the Suez Incident, and let the EU raise its own army.

Right now they all -- although UK and France to a lesser extent -- use excuses to just let us do most everything for them.

And Germany needs to be told off. If there is one thing I loved about Trump, it's when he did exactly that. They are total progressive hypocrites who killed so many migrants.

The Obama administration told them to f'off several times behind the scenes, but eventually caved every ****ing time! The Iranian deal was a Germany deal ... and it's back too!

Why? We're worried about the 'collapse' of Germany. The whole reason right-wing factions are big in Germany again is because the progressives there are no better than the worst they claim the right-wings to be guilty of. The US Mass and Social Media paints a rosy picture of a very irresponsible leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT