ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Ok the Russians managed to get and turn in a damaged computer that belonged to Hunter Biden and fake E'mails between his partners and him, but couldn't get the story past Facebook and Twits are us.

Ok the Russians managed to get and turn in a damaged computer that belonged to Hunter Biden and fake E'mails between his partners and him, but couldn't get the story past Facebook and Twits are us.
They hacked his iCloud. The nosy repair man story is a front to release the hacked information. Even then they have only put out screenshots rather than actual files with metadata.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
It'll be interesting to see what Bidens former business partner has in his email account.

How did they figure out it was Russian disinformation within minutes of the story being published?
They informed us that this Russian disinformation campaign was going to be coming our way back in October back this summer.

They informed us that this Russian disinformation campaign was going to be coming our way back in October back this summer.
So everything bad about a democrat is immediately assumed to be Russian disinformation?

So everything bad about a democrat is immediately assumed to be Russian disinformation?
A computer repairman in New York had three laptops dropped off in April 2019 by a man who said he was hunter biden. Hunter biden lives in LA. So I guess he flew across the country with 3 broken computers to a shop he's never been to becuase there are no repair shops in L.A. The computer repair man couldn't say for sure it was hunter biden because he's legally blind. He has cameras but the cameras delete the footage after 2 months and he didn't realize hunter Biden's laptops might be important until after the footage was deleted. Ignoring the idea that hunter biden somehow had three broken laptops all at once drops them off and then never picked them up, the idea that a maga chud computer repairman, whose girlfriend left him in 2016 because he voted for Trump, wouldn't see the significance of Hunter Biden's laptops being dropped off is laughable.

If you think this is legit it's because you're a moron and you want it to be true

A computer repairman in New York had three laptops dropped off in April 2019 by a man who said he was hunter biden. Hunter biden lives in LA. So I guess he flew across the country with 3 broken computers to a shop he's never been to becuase there are no repair shops in L.A. The computer repair man couldn't say for sure it was hunter biden because he's legally blind. He has cameras but the cameras delete the footage after 2 months and he didn't realize hunter Biden's laptops might be important until after the footage was deleted. Ignoring the idea that hunter biden somehow had three broken laptops all at once drops them off and then never picked them up, the idea that a maga chud computer repairman, whose girlfriend left him in 2016 because he voted for Trump, wouldn't see the significance of Hunter Biden's laptops being dropped off is laughable.

If you think this is legit it's because you're a moron and you want it to be true
I think its pretty obvious that it wasn't Hunter that dropped them off. Does that mean the contents of the hard drive aren't legitimate?

Why would a computer repairman voluntarily give up his anonymity on this deal if the whole thing is a hoax? Does he have something to gain?

The laptops were dropped off before Biden announced his candidacy for President and 3 months before Trumps call with Ukraine that led to his impeachment, which set this whole thing off. What rational explanation can be made other than the whole story is true?

I think its pretty obvious that it wasn't Hunter that dropped them off. Does that mean the contents of the hard drive aren't legitimate?
What do you mean by “legitimate”? It’s obvious some of the stuff leaked out appears real. I say appears because it is screenshots and not actual files with metadata. Whether or not it was obtained by a nosy repairman or hacked from iCloud seems to be relevant information to some. I wonder if when Giuliani dropped off the drives if the blind repair man really knew it wasn’t hunter.

What do you mean by “legitimate”? It’s obvious some of the stuff leaked out appears real. I say appears because it is screenshots and not actual files with metadata. Whether or not it was obtained by a nosy repairman or hacked from iCloud seems to be relevant information to some. I wonder if when Giuliani dropped off the drives if the blind repair man really knew it wasn’t hunter.
Legitimate as in real. I dont give a crap about the pictures because they mean exactly squat. Its already common knowledge that hunter has had issues with crack and hookers so that stuff is irrelevant. Are the emails real though? If they are, its irrelevant how they were procured. To say otherwise means that we should have ignored the whistle blowers claims last year, Matt drudge in the mid 90s, the anonymous sources that claim that Trump called soldiers "losers and suckers", and the source that Woodward and Berenstain used to expose Watergate.

Trying to control the propaganda which controls the masses.
One reason is Troll Farms They have taken over Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo News, and Reddit These sites have purged these trolls. Yahoo stopped its comment section completely because of racist right-wing comments and Twitter has followed it Reddit banned its Donald section for abusing the system. Facebook is now doing the same. Blame this on troll farms Russia China And in the United States Mostly Arizona where many were paid to post false stories about Democrats... It means any other info will be treated as fake unless a good source is revealed https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/09/25/fake-social-media-turning-point-usa https://www.ft.com/content/447724b0-bc98-4690-a150-674f451d1b3e

Last edited:
121372236_3661827647168807_3510042618257454796_n.jpg

• Wow
Why can't the biden campaign give a straight answer about whether the emails are in fact Hunters? Seems like it would be pretty easy to just say "no, they are not Hunters emails".

Legitimate as in real. I dont give a crap about the pictures because they mean exactly squat. Its already common knowledge that hunter has had issues with crack and hookers so that stuff is irrelevant. Are the emails real though? If they are, its irrelevant how they were procured. To say otherwise means that we should have ignored the whistle blowers claims last year, Matt drudge in the mid 90s, the anonymous sources that claim that Trump called soldiers "losers and suckers", and the source that Woodward and Berenstain used to expose Watergate.

I agree here, with context.

There's a HUGE difference in something that is legitimately leaked from a US official to a major media outlet exposing corruption, versus something that is laundered (possibly) by a foreign intelligence operation or domestic hacking operation through a candidates personal attorney. In the second scenario, the data-laundering itself is also a story - even if everything presented is 100% legit.

Why? The data laundering could be an effort to cover up an underlying crime (hacking Hunter Biden's data). That wouldn't make the corruption story go away, but now you're looking at Watergate like stuff - we're surly not going to rationalize criminal hacking propped up by a campaign.

To that end, you've got two stories that both require investigation. But on it's face, there's enough question marks to argue against the NY Post running the story as they did. A more credible paper would have done far more due diligence on the broader story.

It was pretty well known before this election cycle that Biden’s family got rich off his position and connections. None of this information is new it’s just being resubmitted by conservative sources in a slightly different way.

The Bidens and the Trumps are both families of political opportunists where the adult children, and siblings, are living off the patriarch of the family. To pretend that either one of these families has some moral high ground is Rick-dickless.

US Intelligence Officials this summer: Our sources tell us the Russians are planning an October disinformation campaign to discredit Joe Biden

US Intelligence Officials this fall: Be prepared, the Russian troll farms are back and in high gear!

Russians: Here’s your red meat, Chuds!

Facebook: Sorry, we’re not biting this time!

Usual Suspects: WHAAA! Why is Facebook blocking the Hunter Biden sorry?

I agree here, with context.

There's a HUGE difference in something that is legitimately leaked from a US official to a major media outlet exposing corruption, versus something that is laundered (possibly) by a foreign intelligence operation or domestic hacking operation through a candidates personal attorney. In the second scenario, the data-laundering itself is also a story - even if everything presented is 100% legit.

Why? The data laundering could be an effort to cover up an underlying crime (hacking Hunter Biden's data). That wouldn't make the corruption story go away, but now you're looking at Watergate like stuff - we're surly not going to rationalize criminal hacking propped up by a campaign.

To that end, you've got two stories that both require investigation. But on it's face, there's enough question marks to argue against the NY Post running the story as they did. A more credible paper would have done far more due diligence on the broader story.
There is no such thing as a legitimate leak from an official of the US Government to the press. All of those leaks of confidential information are illegitimate. You sign all kinds of things when you get those jobs and those clearances saying that you won't expose that information. You also have plenty of viable avenues within the government to proceed with as a whistleblower.

But on it's face, there's enough question marks to argue against the NY Post running the story as they did.
This morning's breaking story from the NYT is that the author of the Post's Biden 'smoking gun' article was surprised to learn she wrote their front page story.

Apparently, the person who actually wrote the Post article knew it was a piece of fiction and didn't want his name associated with it.

There is no such thing as a legitimate leak from an official of the US Government to the press. All of those leaks of confidential information are illegitimate. You sign all kinds of things when you get those jobs and those clearances saying that you won't expose that information. You also have plenty of viable avenues within the government to proceed with as a whistleblower.

Sure it's illegal. But by legitimate I mean - from the perspective of the journalists - the sourcing is not fabricated. Woodward and Bernstein knew with certainty that their source was legitimate. He could by lying, but there was no question that he was in a position to know the information he was sharing.

If Woodward and Bernstein were relying on a notebook given to them by one of Nixon's political enemies - who is known to be working with Treasury sanctioned foreign agents trying to interfere in the election - the legitimacy of that source is far less clear to the journalists.

Which explains why NY Post reporters were all hesitant to put their names on the byline. It's their reputation at risk.

If this is Russian disinformation, why didn't the FBI turn it over to the CIA?

FBI is in charge of domestic counter intelligence, right?

The FBI has been responsible for identifying and neutralizing ongoing national security threats from foreign intelligence services since 1917, nine years after the Bureau was created in 1908. https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence
I think you have this backwards. If something like this was a foreign intelligence effort and the CIA became aware, they would pass it on to the FBI for investigation. In theory there would be cooperation, but FBI would be in charge of the domestic investigation.

• Love
FBI is in charge of domestic counter intelligence, right?

The FBI has been responsible for identifying and neutralizing ongoing national security threats from foreign intelligence services since 1917, nine years after the Bureau was created in 1908. https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence
I think you have this backwards. If something like this was a foreign intelligence effort and the CIA became aware, they would pass it on to the FBI for investigation. In theory there would be cooperation, but FBI would be in charge of the domestic investigation.
According to Ratcliffe, if this was a Russian disinformation campaign the FBI would have turned it over to the intelligence community, but after a year of looking into it they have not. I'm sure the FBI is looking into crimes regarding the hard drive, but it obviously isn't about Russian interference.

According to Ratcliffe, if this was a Russian disinformation campaign the FBI would have turned it over to the intelligence community, but after a year of looking into it they have not. I'm sure the FBI is looking into crimes regarding the hard drive, but it obviously isn't about Russian interference.

At this point, I'm more interested in whether this was a data-laundering operation or if Hunter legitimately dropped the laptops off with all of this on them.

We know last cycle people were hacked. How that hacked information came to the public was via Wikileaks / Guciffer 2.0. That general method of laundering is now tainted, so if you have hacked data you want out, you might seek a different way of laundering that into the public sphere.

I think skepticism is warranted. There's an imaged hard drive that we can learn a great deal from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT