ADVERTISEMENT

Why is it that most people who don’t want to open up the economy don’t work anyway?

I wonder how shuckster gets the covid takeout bag in his car without spreading it. When they return the credit card does he immediately wipe it down? How does he eat the food without being in covid laced containers. Inquiring minds want to know. We will get to his supermarket trips later.

Its going to be ironic when he finds out that he's already had it and didn't notice

Its actually starting to look like this virus is both less deadly and less transmittable than originally thought. Take out the NYC subway system and only about 10% of all tests have come back positive.

Its actually starting to look like this virus is both less deadly and less transmittable than originally thought.
I think it just seems that way since Trump had this thing under control here in the US since February.

Cases in US - 1,035,765 (a third of the World's)
Deaths in US - 59,266 (27% of the World's)

I think it just seems that way since Trump had this thing under control here in the US since February.

Cases in US - 1,035,765 (a third of the World's)
Deaths in US - 59,266 (27% of the World's)
We also are the 3rd most populous country in the world and have done far more testing than anyone else. Stands to reason that we would know of more cases than anyone else. Plus you can't believe anything that comes out of China.

Covid deaths are overstated. You never had a similar scenario with patients with the flu and cancer. Those are mostly labeled as cancer. All these deaths are listed as covid. See pneumonia deaths are way down.

Pennsylvania had to revise their covid-19 deaths down because they got caught. Its likely the same all across the country, particularly in states that need the federal government to bail them out.

Gee, reading through this old thread, I can't believe we've seen a new spike in infections, particularly in Florida.*

Something Joe Biden said yesterday regarding COVID-19 was more insightful than anything Trump has ever said about it: If you want to get the economy going again, you've got to get a handle on the virus first.

You can't simply cite the .01% death rates and act like the bug doesn't exist. The more we ignore it and behave recklessly, the bigger the infection spikes and the longer its going to be around and influencing public behavior, which in turn, influences the economy.

Gee, reading through this old thread, I can't believe we've seen a new spike in infections, particularly in Florida.*

Something Joe Biden said yesterday regarding COVID-19 was more insightful than anything Trump has ever said about it: If you want to get the economy going again, you've got to get a handle on the virus first.

You can't simply cite the .01% death rates and act like the bug doesn't exist. The more we ignore it and behave recklessly, the bigger the infection spikes and the longer its going to be around and influencing public behavior, which in turn, influences the economy.
Strawman. Nobody says it doesn't exist. Plus, the more it spikes the shorter it will be around.

The lockdown ship sailed....,, well there was never one

You can’t lockdown Americans. Been saying this for months

Can't wait till Joe Biden (who speaks well, has intelligence, has empathy, and a brain) is in office. god save us from FRUMP

Can't wait till Joe Biden (who speaks well, has intelligence, has empathy, and a brain) is in office. god save us from FRUMP

The same guy who said Poor Kids are just as smart as white kids. Who said kids love to play with his hairy legs and sit on his lap and who was against desegregation by saying he didn’t want his kids to grow up in a jungle?

Yeah he’s a real peach too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Speaks well? You’re out of touch
Brain? You’re delusional
Empathy? For who?
Intelligence? Consider the source.
Chances of Winning? Pretty much a given.

He's kicking Trump's blowhard ass by 14 points nationally and leads in all the battle ground states. But let me guess your response: He's going to stage some miraculous comeback, right? :) :) :)

Chances of Winning? Pretty much a given.

He's kicking Trump's blowhard ass by 14 points nationally and leads in all the battle ground states. But let me guess your response: He's going to stage some miraculous comeback, right? :) :) :)
Polls don’t mean crap. You would love to believe that they do, otherwise you wouldn’t be posting this. No comeback is needed. Polls are for losers like Hilary.

Are you preparing to put a bullet in your brain?

Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is? Name the amount.
I’m not going to bet money with some imbecile stranger on the WC. How fukcing stupid is that?

I don’t need money. I need Trump to win to continue to prosper. Biden is a disaster. Only one way to go with him and it’s down.

I’m not going to bet money with some imbecile stranger on the WC. How fukcing stupid is that?

I don’t need money. I need Trump to win to continue to prosper. Biden is a disaster. Only one way to go with him and it’s down.
I knew it. :)

Knew what?
I knew you were a chicken shit. There's more than one way to bet though, tough guy. We could do a bet where the loser has to post with a tagline of the winner's choosing for all of 2021.

Or is that too scary too vs a WC keyboard warrior? :)

I knew you were a chicken shit. There's more than one way to bet though, tough guy. We could do a bet where the loser has to post with a tagline of the winner's choosing for all of 2021.

Or is that too scary too vs a WC keyboard warrior? :)
Put your money where your mouth is WC Jesus. Send me $5,000. It was your idea. Are you scarrrrred now? You’re supposed to be this rich, fat, ugly, 70-year old buttface from Nebraska with a mutt for a wife. What do you have to lose? You’re stuck in your basement for 2 years anyway, you’ll have plenty of time to collect. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Riiiiiight Guuys???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT