ADVERTISEMENT

Why not us? Why not now?

Thanks! I know 18 is a long way from 4. But did you know even at this point in the season you can jump that far if the right things happen? Just sayin, we belong in the conversation much more than we are right now.

It depends. Are we going to stay behind the 2-loss teams or are they going to rank 3-loss teams ahead of UCF?
Will we get a bump after playing usf and Memphis? (Already played Memphis so I doubt it)

If we stay ahead of the 3-loss teams, the stars may align to get us to the top 10

Why not us? Why not now? Because the P(ussy) 5 have an entire network set up to keep them from losing to a G5 in the playoffs. Bigotry plain and simple. I said it would never happen when Houston made it's early run for it, and fortunately for the P(ussy) 5 Houston lost and they didn't have to worry about it. We only have a few weeks left, I just doubt we'll see the top 10 by then. Just too much bias. What do Georgia, Alabama etc have over us? When the playoff rankers look at them they see this year's team and schedule and every other year for the last 100 years and rank them high because of every good year they've had in the last 100 years. We've only had 1 good year, 2013 in their eyes. We're just not as good as Wisconsin- after all they were undefeated in 1901, 1906, 1912.. What was UCF in 1901, 1905...? So obviously UCF isn't as good.

I know what the P stands for in P5, and it's not Power.

I agree with you. Also believe they'll do anything to keep us out. This was my effort to make a case for us to be talked about at the very least.

Thanks! I know 18 is a long way from 4. But did you know even at this point in the season you can jump that far if the right things happen? Just sayin, we belong in the conversation much more than we are right now.
Not if you are a G5 school. Mich state won last week and jumped up 12 spots. Let's see if they get dropped 12 spots for getting annihilated. Answer...nope. i've said this a bazillion times. We have to go undefeated two years in a row to be in that conversation. It'd been made virtually impossible for schools like us. Boise state lost 3 games in 4 yesrs and never sniffed the BCS. It's rigged. Just be happy we are what we are. One of those years they made undefeated Boise play undefeated TCU, so that no P5 school could lose to either of them, then downplayed the victory because they said it wasn't against a P5 program. That's the system in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Why not us? Why not now? Because the P(ussy) 5 have an entire network set up to keep them from losing to a G5 in the playoffs. Bigotry plain and simple. I said it would never happen when Houston made it's early run for it, and fortunately for the P(ussy) 5 Houston lost and they didn't have to worry about it. We only have a few weeks left, I just doubt we'll see the top 10 by then. Just too much bias. What do Georgia, Alabama etc have over us? When the playoff rankers look at them they see this year's team and schedule and every other year for the last 100 years and rank them high because of every good year they've had in the last 100 years. We've only had 1 good year, 2013 in their eyes. We're just not as good as Wisconsin- after all they were undefeated in 1901, 1906, 1912.. What was UCF in 1901, 1905...? So obviously UCF isn't as good.

I know what the P stands for in P5, and it's not Power.

What does the P in "P5" stand for again?

Mississippi State moves up in AP poll with a home loss. Don’t be surprised when they are ranked 5 spots ahead of an undefeated UCF in the CFP ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT