ADVERTISEMENT

Why?

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
Why is Officer Brian Sicknick lying in State at the U.S. Capitol? Why did he give his life on January 6th?

I have to shake my head in amazement how some "Patriots" want to 'sweep this under the rug' and 'let bygones be bygones.'

Remember when PedoShuck argued that police forces were just racist institutions made to stop any rightful uprisings?

LOL - It would appear one of us isn't very educated on the subject:

"The use of patrols to capture runaway slaves was one of the precursors of formal police forces, especially in the South. This disastrous legacy persisted as an element of the police role even after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964."

Police Studies Online
Eastern Kentucky University

Police Studies Online

Let me guess, those lib universities -- like Eastern Kentucky -- are always tryin' to rewrite American history, huh? :)

Riots were cool this summer. Even democrats were bailing out criminals after destroying property. The blueprint of criminal behavior is out.
So last summer's race riots over a white police officer's killing of an unarmed black man somehow makes January 6th's insurgency okay? 🤪

Last edited:
Did I say that? Burning cities and destroying lives is never ok because there happened to be an injustice that frankly doesn't have the full story usually. The left only cared because they got to see in their face how dangerous they can be with riots. They typically get to sit back while roiting destroys property and injures innocent police officers. No worries for them. Democrats encourage it bailing out criminals from jail.
You act like we should care about both situations while simultaneously not caring about both situations.

The reason I care more about Jan 6th was that it was an attempt to overthrow democracy. Why do you value a wendy's building more than that?

Did I say that?
No, you said this:
Riots were cool this summer. Even democrats were bailing out criminals after destroying property. The blueprint of criminal behavior is out.
Your crass attempt to create a false equivalency falls on deaf ears.
The left ... typically get to sit back while rioting destroys property and injures innocent police officers. No worries for them.
Says the poster spewing this crap while Officer Brian Sicknick lies in State today after DYING while defending our Capitol.

I am fine with him being honored. Though I thought we should have done the same to the police during the riots, plus those who were just simply slaughtered as a result of Harris and others inciting the violence of the riots.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
I am fine with him being honored. Though I thought we should have done the same to the police during the riots, plus those who were just simply slaughtered as a result of Harris and others inciting the violence of the riots.
Harris and others incited the violence?

Weird. My memory ain't the best anymore but I'm pretty sure those nights of rioting were kicked off by George Floyd's videotaped death -- and the fact that none of the officers involved had been arrested or detained at the time.

Harris and others incited the violence?

Weird. My memory ain't the best anymore but I'm pretty sure those nights of rioting were kicked off by George Floyd's videotaped death -- and the fact that none of the officers involved had been arrested or detained at the time.
Well, obviously your memory isn't the best anymore.

You were cool with mobs going into gated neighborhoods not that long ago.
As if the serious case of amnesia over the origin of last summer's riots wasn't bad enough for you and Crazy, you're actually going to compare a peaceful march to the home of a city mayor through .... gasp! ... the open doors of a GATED community ... to the Capitol riot?

As if the serious case of amnesia over the origin of last summer's riots wasn't bad enough for you and Crazy, you're actually going to compare a peaceful march to the home of a city mayor through .... gasp! ... the open doors of a GATED community ... to the Capitol riot?
Showing up to someone's house is a lot more invasive protesting at a public building.

How about we compare when yall tried to start your own country?

You act like we should care about both situations while simultaneously not caring about both situations.

The reason I care more about Jan 6th was that it was an attempt to overthrow democracy. Why do you value a wendy's building more than that?
haha stop being a silly bitch, you only care about politics. you were silent on this one

Remember when peace and love democrats tried to block the hospital of an injured cop. That is the mindset of the left.
Stop whatabouting a murder you weirdo. No one is saying this is what all republicans stand for we are saying this riot was unnecessary and based on lies told by the former president.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Why is Officer Brian Sicknick lying in State at the U.S. Capitol? Why did he give his life on January 6th?

I have to shake my head in amazement how some "Patriots" want to 'sweep this under the rug' and 'let bygones be bygones.'

There is still a lot unknown about how he died. May not have been from engaging with protesters....

There is still a lot unknown about how he died. May not have been from engaging with protesters....
That's weird. I guess its better to not believe everything you read after all.

This is crazy. It turns out he wasn't the guy on the ground getting hit with the flag, he didn't get hit by a fire extinguisher, and according to his brother the only thing that happened to him was he got some pepper spray. He died of a blood clot that caused a stroke.

The "insurrection " was preplanned . Had Trump said nothing , the event was going to happen. I googled were the riots in DC preplanned and story after story pops up.

I am sorry the office passed away. Last summer 2,500 officers saw an ER due to the peaceful protests. The problem of not having principles to your core value is you embrace hypocrisy and ignore truth. Truth is those riots last summer were not peaceful and truth is what happened in DC on Jan 6 was also not peaceful . I find all of it disgusting. it wrong to destroy property, set a federal courthouse on fire and it's wrong what happened in DC.

It's also unconstitutional the political theater going on now with kangaroo impeachment trial . it so wrong that the Chief Justice won't dignify it with his presence. Impeachment is outlined in Article 1 Section 3 of the US Constitution. We are going down the path of becoming Venezuela where we go after political rivals simply because we don't like them.

The "insurrection " was preplanned . Had Trump said nothing , the event was going to happen.
Of course it was preplanned. Trump had been orchestrating the 'stolen' nonsense since November.

Everybody here knows damn good and well that the Capitol insurrection would never have taken place had Trump conceded and wished the victor well like every other defeated President before him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT