ADVERTISEMENT

Wife sets Sleeping Husband on Fire

Women get crazy when they are hormonal. Combine that with baggage from previous relationships, daddy issues or whatever and watch out. Fire, slice your wiener off while you sleep. You name it.
scared0016.r191677.gif

They go completely man-hater koo-koo puffs and end up whiney complainers that get laid every once and a while if they are luckyl.
This post was edited on 1/15 4:14 PM by Boston.Knight

Manatee County is close enough to Pasco and Hernando counties to make this pretty much a daily occurance. Bitches be loco up there.

these crazy biatches, you need to watch out for them. They are everywhere. Especially, the divorced milf's with baggage. :eek:

That sounds like tons of fun, if you know what I mean. ;)

Oh, there can be no mistake for 'fun' with the crazy biatches I'm talking about. These ones turn on you overnight, and before you know it they are completely man-hater koo-koo puffs looking for retribution. Just watch out for the warning signs - like knife sharpening during cuddle time, a new strange fascination with flames, strange looks out of nowhere, comparisons between you and her ex whom she hates. You have been warned.
scared0016.r191677.gif

after my most recent lithium chugging ex, I can say that life is too freakin short to put up with a crazy bitch. Now we all know that ALL women are a little cray cray at some point. That is normal. But a truly nutso chick will make your life a living hell -- FACT.

Reactions: UCFballboygrownup
Oh, there can be no mistake for 'fun' with the crazy biatches I'm talking about. These ones turn on you overnight, and before you know it they are completely man-hater koo-koo puffs looking for retribution. Just watch out for the warning signs - like knife sharpening during cuddle time, a new strange fascination with flames, strange looks out of nowhere, comparisons between you and her ex whom she hates. You have been warned.
scared0016.r191677.gif
So what you're saying is that they take it in the butt and they love it, right?

Like I said, fun!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT