ADVERTISEMENT

Wild Card Weekend 🏈🌮

Seahawks looking terrible.
More like....Rams defense looking good. They are the #1 defense for a reason. Even with Donald hurt they are very good. I hate paying division rivals in the first round of the playoffs. Team still needs an upgrade on the DL, and another WR threat. They made Lockett disappear yesterday. I was hoping they would take Gabe in the 3rd round last year but they didn't.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
More like....Rams defense looking good. They are the #1 defense for a reason. Even with Donald hurt they are very good. I hate paying division rivals in the first round of the playoffs. Team still needs an upgrade on the DL, and another WR threat. They made Lockett disappear yesterday. I was hoping they would take Gabe in the 3rd round last year but they didn't.
They lost 6 games and NFC East was in their rotation this year. Gave up a good amount of points to Jets abd Dolphins. Not great offenses.

giphy.gif

Bortles more talented than half of the starting QBs in playoffs. One can only assume that he is still staying out drinking the night before games. Life choices.

FF a week. Don’t look good. As I predicted. GB defense looks better.

ADVERTISEMENT