ADVERTISEMENT

Will rioters and mobs be emboldened

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
if Trump is voted out?

There clearly is a political motivation for some of the rioters and one of the targets of that is Trump. My question is that if they see or feel that they were effective in attaining that goal, will it go away or will they push even harder?

if Trump is voted out?

There clearly is a political motivation for some of the rioters and one of the targets of that is Trump. My question is that if they see or feel that they were effective in attaining that goal, will it go away or will they push even harder?
They timed it wrong. Support will wane by November. You gotta time these political moments. By now we know that Floyd had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system, people in the middle are sick of the riots and conservative sources have had time to develop and spread decent responses to critical race theory. It caught everyone off guard in March. Maybe they have something even bigger for October.

Unless you're Jussie Smollet, rioters won't want to be outside here in Chicago or Minneapolis or Milwaukee at night during Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb.

Not gonna happen....unless they need Subway at 2am.

Notice how Shookster avoids this thread to go obsess over the white kid who shot someone in self defense?

Notice how Shookster avoids this thread to go obsess over the white kid who shot someone in self defense?
Well when your vp nominee actually says that the riots should continue, its kind of hard to defend your position. I wonder if he realizes that she is encouraging more situations where a guy with an AR-15 kills 2 people.

Now why would someone that may become president want chaos? Not hard to figure out.

Mayor Wheeler sends a letter to Trump rejecting his offer of federal assistance and here's how the rioters respond:

Mayor Wheeler sends a letter to Trump rejecting his offer of federal assistance and here's how the rioters respond:

Yet Biden is running around claiming that a Trump wants these riots, despite the fact he offers assistance to gain control over and over and is turned down over and over by these pathetic liberals who run these cities

Have you noticed that the riots have gotten quiet since the Democrats started condemning them in public?

I suspect you wont get many comments on this, since people seem to pretend that Right Wing violence isnt a thing.
That wasn’t “right wing violence”. That was an anarchist taking advantage of a chaotic situation to go be chaotic. Regardless, you aren’t going to convince anyone of that conspiracy theory Democratic politicians were trying to spew that all the riots were right-wings inspired.

That wasn’t “right wing violence”. That was an anarchist taking advantage of a chaotic situation to go be chaotic. Regardless, you aren’t going to convince anyone of that conspiracy theory Democratic politicians were trying to spew that all the riots were right-wings inspired.
Who said "all" riots were right wing inspired? And also thanks for proving my point.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Who said "all" riots were right wing inspired? And also thanks for proving my point.
What, your point that violent people exist across the entire spectrum? Bravo, you’re a freaking Nobel laureate. Now go enjoy a cookie and a gold star.

What, your point that violent people exist across the entire spectrum? Bravo, you’re a freaking Nobel laureate. Now go enjoy a cookie and a gold star.
The right wing domestic terrorists are a bigger threat.

Domestic terrorists suck no matter what their political leanings are but do tell why one is a bigger threat than any other?

No, my point that people would ignore that this was right wing violence by a right wing domestic terrorist organization, which is exactly what you did.

Domestic terrorists suck no matter what their political leanings are but do tell why one is a bigger threat than any other?

Both the FBI and Homeland Security says so.

sk8 during initial riots in Minneapolis: Those g'damned THUGS!!!

sk8 after learning a Boogaloo Bois member was arrested for Minny rioting and other members arrested for plot to kidnap and assassinate Michigan's Governor: Everybody knows violent people exist across the entire spectrum!

Ok, I’ll give you that. So tell me what that has to do with anyone on this board?
8188593138_13ae61c7bf.jpg

It has to do with people who dont acknowledge it.
So what do you gain by people who have nothing in common with some domestic terrorists acknowledging domestic terrorists that are labeled right wing versus left? Do you identify with the left-wing terrorists enough that you need to minimize their issues in your mind by getting people to agree that others are worse?

So what do you gain by people who have nothing in common with some domestic terrorists acknowledging domestic terrorists that are labeled right wing versus left? Do you identify with the left-wing terrorists enough that you need to minimize their issues in your mind by getting people to agree that others are worse?

What are you on about? The FBI and Homeland security both acknowledge right wing terrorism, but I cant talk about it? Should we not distinguish between terrorist groups? What about Muslim groups? Are we not allowed to talk about them either? Or are we allowed to talk about Muslim groups, Antifa, etc, but right wing terrorism is off limits? Why are you so defensive about a topic that our law enforcement and intelligent agencies have even pointed out as being a serious issue?

The right is far more capable of doing serious damage than the left, and I think everyone can agree on that. We just haven't seen it yet

Reactions: _glaciers
ADVERTISEMENT