ADVERTISEMENT

Woke and PC ideas always lead to ruin.

I wouldn't say 'ruin.' I would just say in today's hyperpartsian environment, the left really knows how to 'get triggered' and then 'trigger' the right, which leads to 1-up sh--.

The assertion of 'woman's rights' extend to 'abortion after birth' non-sense that started in Virginia and elsewhere pretty much lit a fire under every red state.

As I always say ... once Forest Gump was asserted by the left to be right-wing propoganda, and the right cimpletely and wholly embraced Forest Gump as an ideal Conservative ... it was pretty much an omen of what was to come.

The assertion of 'woman's rights' extend to 'abortion after birth' non-sense that started in Virginia and elsewhere pretty much lit a fire under every red state.
A Democrat in the Virginia legislature proposes a bill that would have removed the existing restrictions on a third-trimester abortion. Guess what? It never saw the light of day -- it was killed in subcommittee before ever going to a vote. Yet THAT's the so-called 'fire lit under every red state?' SMH.

If you want to play a game of "let's find a bill proposed by some crazy State legislator to use to blast the entire party," I've seen some real hum-dingers that have surfaced in many of the red states. But does that somehow prove a point? Not in my book. I'm more inclined to react to actual State Laws -- like the one in Illinois that forced a 13 year old rape victim to get an abortion in another state. When it comes to proposals, I'd be more likely to mention proposals coming out of our Congress -- like Lindsay Graham's proposed nationwide abortion ban.

A Democrat in the Virginia legislature proposes a bill that would have removed the existing restrictions on a third-trimester abortion.
That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it. When you actually starte addressing what I'm actually talking about, we can have a conversation.

Progressives start this, asserting they can do what they want, and the Conservatives take it on, and literally to the edge. It's just like when our favorite Palestinian pushed BDS ... and it backfired right into anti-BDS, just like in Germany.

If the Progressives would stop taunting Conservatives, maybe we wouldn't get people like Trump. You keep shooting the messenger (me), and missing the message.

But then again you're an expert on CyberSecurity, the Internet, Voting Machines and other things. So I'm the idiot.

That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it. When you actually start addressing what I'm actually talking about, we can have a conversation.
You are the one who brought up Virginia not me. If it's not what you're talking about, please share with us all what you were actually talking about then.

Short Version: Progressives need to STFU and let us Liberals/Libertarians make the arguments so you Progressives don't give Conservatives fodder. You're why the Trumps and Anti-Abortion movements have so much power.

Long Version:
You are the one who brought up Virginia not me. If it's not what you're talking about, please share with us all what you were actually talking about then.
When the Virginia governor made comments about terminations of young babies 5-10 days after birth due to defects, among others. It was not in the bill, no. Unfortunately, he was asserting ... in an interview ... on abortion and women's rights, and talking about the bill.

And that's the thing ...

As a staunch Pro-Choice advocate, when Progressives start going down that road, and asserting a woman's right to choose, it literally makes us Pro-Choice loving Liberals and Libertarians cringe. It's not protected by Roe v. Wade, but a far different set of rulings!

The governor should have STFU and never brought that up! But he didn't.

And that lit a fire under the Conservatives, one that is still burning. Because the Progressives always take things too far. And it's why I get tired of things like that. Because it's that non-sense that not only created Trump, but keeps him around.

When the Virginia governor made comments about terminations of young babies 5-10 days after birth due to defects, among others. It was not in the bill, no. Unfortunately, he was asserting ... in an interview ... on abortion and women's rights, and talking about the bill.
First, did you mention the former Virginia Governor's interview in your earlier post? Was I supposed to read your mind?

Second, your comments about the former Governor are bullsh*t. Reuters fact-checkers described rightwing characterizations of Northam 2019 interview as false.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT