ADVERTISEMENT

Woman forced to use the mens room sues school and is now a millionaire

Especially coming from a lib.
All I want to know is whether anybody involved in this entire deal has male genitalia of any kind. It's too difficult to know whether someone was at risk without that bit of information.

She is still a She no matter how she feels. They can hormone her up, turn her vagina inside out but she still is physically male.

It boggles the mind that a school official — backed up by the school board no less — was stupid enough to bar a trans man from using the men’s restroom. Seriously, WTF?

You’re going to tell me with a straight face that this was in the students’ best interests? Yeah, forcing this trans man to use the WOMEN’S restroom was going to make the situation better for everyone!*

Forget their blatant homophobia, the school district deserved to lose a million dollar court case on pure stupidity alone.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
What happened to all that personal liberty? Why shouldn't someone be able to piss in whatever toilet they want to?

You obviously don't have a girl. No way you want a dude going into the girls bathroom because he claims he is a girl today.
YEAH BOY! You obviously don't have a daughter. Do you want that trans (pictured above) to walk into the women's bathroom with your daughter even though he 'claims' to be a boy -- because your school board says he's not.

It boggles the mind that a school official — backed up by the school board no less — was stupid enough to bar a trans man from using the men’s restroom. Seriously, WTF?

You’re going to tell me with a straight face that this was in the students’ best interests? Yeah, forcing this trans man to use the WOMEN’S restroom was going to make the situation better for everyone!*

Forget their blatant homophobia, the school district deserved to lose a million dollar court case on pure stupidity alone.
You obviously are a bigot and don’t know that homophobia has nothing to do with transgender people.

You obviously are a bigot and don’t know that homophobia has nothing to do with transgender people.
^^^ BOOM! Right on.

I'm tired of everything devolving into a 3rd grader debate. It's getting to the point that people can cross-mis-identify to the point that everyone is liable for something in any direction!

I said years ago that we just need to go to 1 stall for them all ... that way men, women, children and any other definition aren't waiting on stalls to open while the 'other one' has stalls that are free.

Of course that means we'll all be open to new 'offenses' of smells and looks and appearances in shared bathrooms, which means the lawsuits and accusations of potential sex offenders will continue too. Sigh ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT