ADVERTISEMENT

Worlds most chill man?

You're G'damn right I didn't give a fuk!!!

When you've been hardened by all the toadie troll bullshit I've had to put up with here at the WC, it was no big deal for me to tell that pussy-ass robber to fuk off.

I kinda believe it was you since this guy would not give up his phone and I’m sure you’d react the same way if you couldn’t post your 30 minute update on the many ways the President has triggered and offended you in the past 29 minutes

I kinda believe it was you since this guy would not give up his phone and I’m sure you’d react the same way if you couldn’t post your 30 minute update on the many ways the President has triggered and offended you in the past 29 minutes

:joy::joy::joy:

Says the guy who has 70,000+ posts, most of them on here whining like a goddamn little bitch about whatever obscure random shit fox news tells you to be outraged over.

God this board is a free comedy club, I love it.

Was he drunk?

maxresdefault.jpg

They interviewed him. He was relatively sober and just had enough of punks in his town. Balls of steel.

85 would have been in the fetal position in the corner, covered in his own piss and shit.

Can you even get into the fetal position? I know it’s hard for those carrying around all that weight

ADVERTISEMENT