ADVERTISEMENT

Worthless CNN contributor accuses black man of White Privilege

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
All because she’s yet another disaster of a woke left winger on CNN attempting to infect every segment with her virtue signaling. Only this time, this dipshit accused a black conservative radio host of suffering from white privilege. Not even a 2 second background reference can be done at CNN any more.

Liberals summarized in 2019

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn...-her-hes-black/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

85 is hands down the most butt hurt person on this board. All he does is endlessly search the internet for the most obscure bullshit to post on here and whine like a goddamn little bitch.

Reactions: fried-chicken
85 is hands down the most butt hurt person on this board. All he does is endlessly search the internet for the most obscure bullshit to post on here and whine like a goddamn little bitch.

If YOU were a diehard Trumpster, wouldn’t this be your strategy too? You sure as hell wouldn’t want to talk about the mess in Washington that Trump has created. Frankly, I’m surprised one of the Usual Suspects hasn’t touted Trump for PERSONALLY paying for the fast food he treated the Clemson football team to in the White House. What a guy! :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
If YOU were a diehard Trumpster, wouldn’t this be your strategy too? You sure as hell wouldn’t want to talk about the mess in Washington that Trump has created. Frankly, I’m surprised one of the Usual Suspects hasn’t touted Trump for PERSONALLY paying for the fast food he treated the Clemson football team to in the White House. What a guy! :)

:joy:

Color me shocked that the guy who calls people racists based upon lies and then runs always when confronted has no issue with this CNN liberal espousing bigotry, racism, and ignorance to falsely label someone they clearly know Jack shit about.

Your contribution is PERFECT in the context of the story

Reactions: UCFWayne

Color me shocked that the guy who calls people racists based upon lies and then runs always when confronted has no issue with this CNN liberal espousing bigotry, racism, and ignorance to falsely label someone they clearly know Jack shit about.

Your contribution is PERFECT in the context of the story

I'm embarassed for you.

I'm embarassed for you.

It’s really not surprising that you pathetic liberals call others racist at the drop of a hat but refuse to condemn blatant bigotry and racism when provided to you by fellow liberals.

This woman literally accused this proud black man of only having success becuase he’s white and you have nothing to say.

At least we have you on record for the next time you go off into some bitchy tirade about how racist someone else is

Reactions: Crazyhole
All kidding aside 85, if it were not for airports, cNN wouldn’t even exist.

Last edited:
The whole thing strikes me as lazy journalism.

It strikes me as being part of a much wider pattern amongst liberals to ignorantly, blindly, and disgustingly call anyone they disagree with a racist, or use the worst form of identity politics to try and piss on whatever accomplishments a person may have achieved.

Yep, that's it exactly actually.

lol at that lazy cnn contributor. hope they stop using her but they probably use her more now. when youre about to lose the argument pull out the race card

The whole thing strikes me as lazy journalism.

Thats the problem with 24/7 social media and 24 hr news channels...as they just throw up idiots that say the same thing over and over again...with zero prep.

Viewers are looking for affirmation and not information.

News Channels are basically dead unless its live coverage event (usually of a tragic incident or terrorist attack) as otherwise, channels just want to relay an "affirmation" message and not INFORMATION.

lol at that lazy cnn contributor. hope they stop using her but they probably use her more now. when youre about to lose the argument pull out the race card

Just think about how utterly offensive this was to David Webb? He's in the middle of listing his accomplishments in his career and this woman attempts to shit all over them by claiming he only got to where he is because he's white. And think about how insulting it must be to know that a woman books her appearance on your show, and can't be bothered to literally take 2 seconds to at least learn ONE thing about the guy.

At least she finally exposed what a load of bullshit using "white privilege" is in every single debate.

That dumb, racist blm princess wouldn't be working at CNN if not for black privilege.

There's no such thing as white privilege.

Intersectionality Hierarchy of Victimhood:

Muslims
LGBT
Blacks
Latinos
Women
Native Americans
Sometimes Asains

Not included: White males, J@ws, sometimes Asians.

Reactions: heat4410
There's no such thing as white privilege.

Obviously. A class act like you certainly didn’t need any advantages. :)

Intersectionality Hierarchy of Victimhood:
Not included: White males.

Check out the masculinity thread where you can read about how Gillette is sticking it to men. Also I’m sure we could start a thread about how Christians like me are bashed in the media “all the time.” In fact, the underlying message with the anti-PC crowd is ‘nobody gives a crap about dissing US!’

CNN is no different than Hollywood, and the Bourne Identity strikes again ...

I’m amused but not surprised to find that liberals have no issue with this racism and ignorance in plain view. I guess their virtue signaling is reserved for conservatives onlyb

You people act like `those libs` endorse incompetent sh•t like this. I haven't read a single post that does.

But nevertheless, the next time one of our Usual Suspects posts something over-the-line, his buddies will sing, "So what? they do it too!"

It's all so predictable.

Reactions: Crazyhole
You people act like `those libs` endorse incompetent sh•t like this. I haven't read a single post that does.

But nevertheless, the next time one of our Usual Suspects posts something over-the-line, his buddies will sing, "So what? they do it too!"

It's all so predictable.
you literally called fab racist against brown people even though his wife is hispanic. you really shouldnt be posting about how you are somehow above this. dear god look in the mirror.

you literally called fab racist against brown people even though his wife is hispanic. you really shouldnt be posting about how you are somehow above this. dear god look in the mirror.
A shame fab never got his apology from that sjw blm loving commie shuckster. Dont give up thought although back in the good ole days shuck wouldve found himself carried out of a room if he said the crap he's getting away with on fab.

It's all so predictable.

She is literally doing the exact same thing you did. Mindless and ignorantly label someone of racism or white privilege based upon ejther ignorance or lies.

The concept of white privilege is racist against both whites and blacks. This woman demonstrated that perfectly.

The concept of white privilege is racist against both whites and blacks. This woman demonstrated that perfectly.

She also demonstrated that this is a go-to, blind insult that she's willing to throw around without reservation, or even stopping to wonder if she's throwing it around to someone who is actually black.

I'm sort of shocked she didn't just double down and go full on leftist, to assert that Webb isn't a real black guy since he's a conservative and mingles with evil white conservative men.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT